Sign in to follow this  
Lenny Jr.

King unsure of comeback

Ledley King is unsure when he will be fit to make his Tottenham Hotspur comeback.The defender is currently recovering from a knee operation after enduring an injury-hit season last time around.King is definitely out of the club's opening game of the campaign at promoted Sunderland on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1.And the Spurs captain acknowledged he is unable to put a timescale on when he will be back to lead out his team-mates.Frustrated"Of course I feel a bit frustrated," said King in the Daily Mirror."Any player wants to play football and there's no date for me to come back."But I'm working hard to get back and then help the boys."We're all working towards the same target, no doubt about that."--------

king is a big talented defender but he has been so unlucky with injuriesshame he gonna miss the derby cos now rsonist has got an excuse

shame he gonna miss the derby cos now rsonist has got an excuse
An excuse for what exactly?
an excuse for wen we beat u lol not about hearin we didnt have are full strength back line for such an important game to the fans and blah blah

shame he gonna miss the derby cos now rsonist has got an excuse
An excuse for what exactly?
an excuse for wen we beat u lol not about hearin we didnt have are full strength back line for such an important game to the fans and blah blah
Ok....66813da4fa815a29ce99cde71d0bbf60.jpg

lol man try send for a plan face but see reppin arsenal so she gets props might have to save that pic for an arsenal spurs match as i no its gonna be neededbut rsonist bruv she dont look legal tho u on them under age gals again?

lol man try send for a plan face but see reppin arsenal so she gets props might have to save that pic for an arsenal spurs match as i no its gonna be neededbut rsonist bruv she dont look legal tho u on them under age gals again?
That was sh*t, even worse than Carpe.Please try again.