King unsure of comeback

Lenny Jr.

Ledley King is unsure when he will be fit to make his Tottenham Hotspur comeback.The defender is currently recovering from a knee operation after enduring an injury-hit season last time around.King is definitely out of the club's opening game of the campaign at promoted Sunderland on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1.And the Spurs captain acknowledged he is unable to put a timescale on when he will be back to lead out his team-mates.Frustrated"Of course I feel a bit frustrated," said King in the Daily Mirror."Any player wants to play football and there's no date for me to come back."But I'm working hard to get back and then help the boys."We're all working towards the same target, no doubt about that."--------

lol man try send for a plan face but see reppin arsenal so she gets props might have to save that pic for an arsenal spurs match as i no its gonna be neededbut rsonist bruv she dont look legal tho u on them under age gals again?
That was sh*t, even worse than Carpe.Please try again.