Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Lewis Hamilton doing this ting

so he left his other girlI see he is following in his dads footsteps (no racist)

Man upgraded sooner than i thought he wouldK-dot.1
lmfao I think it was you that said in the previous post months ago that man was gonna upgrade soon.. lol its tradition fam

deepfour years you know, she is pissed. The only way she can save face is to just dump him and say he has a small d*ck.

he's soaking up the fame bwoy, good for him....and he's set to pocket at least £100 million for driving & being very good at it........GWAAN!

Guest StabiloBossman

It always happens tho People get famous and say that theyll always stay wiv the chick they were wiv before they were famous give it the Usual Bollocks Like..."We Were Together Before I was famous And Now I Am Famous,Fame Is Not Goin To Change My Love For You"But Then Bare Chicks Start Cumin Up 2 Dem Like..." AHHHHH Ure ...... I Love You Ure My Hero I Always See You On Telly Can I Have A Kiss!!" Soon So many chicks are cumin ure way and they are gettin fitter by the minute that u start forgetin about ure chick and start finkin about all these other chicks hoo are so much fitter than ure bird then u slowly try and get away then BANG!! A pic gets release of you wiv sum hoe in the sea and thats the end of all that You and ME bullshitAlways was gunna happen his chick should have jst tryed gettin him to buy her as much sh*t as she could while she was wiv him at least a 500grand yard and then jst f*cked off

hes gonna get a brasilian chick soon. most of his friends frm college are white or oriental tho
lol obviously. He was brought up in Stevenage

i mean he should get one
I mean how you know his college friends are white and oriental?
Only reason i can suggest is that in my school at his time there were no black people. I dunno if he stayed on to do sixth form at my school so i couldn't tell you.

So lets say for 1 minute you're Lewis Hamilton.The chick he's with on the right bussin the Tux is/was his girlfriend.hamiltonBIG_468x390.jpgBut then he goes to France and start f*ckin around with the chick on LEFT...Here's some more pics.hamiltonBIG0808_228x505.jpghamilton1BIG0808_468x356.jpgIf the images dont work. Let me know & I'll change em.Your views?