Lewis Hamilton doing this ting

Guest StabiloBossman

It always happens tho People get famous and say that theyll always stay wiv the chick they were wiv before they were famous give it the Usual Bollocks Like..."We Were Together Before I was famous And Now I Am Famous,Fame Is Not Goin To Change My Love For You"But Then Bare Chicks Start Cumin Up 2 Dem Like..." AHHHHH Ure ...... I Love You Ure My Hero I Always See You On Telly Can I Have A Kiss!!" Soon So many chicks are cumin ure way and they are gettin fitter by the minute that u start forgetin about ure chick and start finkin about all these other chicks hoo are so much fitter than ure bird then u slowly try and get away then BANG!! A pic gets release of you wiv sum hoe in the sea and thats the end of all that You and ME bullshitAlways was gunna happen his chick should have jst tryed gettin him to buy her as much sh*t as she could while she was wiv him at least a 500grand yard and then jst f*cked off

So lets say for 1 minute you're Lewis Hamilton.The chick he's with on the right bussin the Tux is/was his girlfriend.hamiltonBIG_468x390.jpgBut then he goes to France and start f*ckin around with the chick on LEFT...Here's some more pics.hamiltonBIG0808_228x505.jpghamilton1BIG0808_468x356.jpgIf the images dont work. Let me know & I'll change em.Your views?