Would you

hit your child?On BBC London discussion right now.1 black woman rang up said her daughter walked in 1am 1 time, she asked her where she was and she gave attitude so she lashed her once.The daughter screamed her head off and a neighbour called the police, they kicked her door down and she was locked up for 24 hours.Dunno bout you but that child will be getting more beats when I came out.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you need to get beatenno racist coz i know a few raggo white parents look at them white kids kicking their mum in tesco and screamingif i ever did try that my mum would of beat me children need boundarysI got beaten with the wooden spoon til it broke bare timesone time my mum punch me in my mouth and bust up my lipand what are those white thing u put up curtains with my mum whip me with that leaves a red mark on ur bodymy dad used the belt and bust our headshe used them bamboo sticks people use to hold up plants

Alow ever hittin my little girl tho if i had one
I would get the mother to do that.I have the beating rights on my son, kids need some discipline. I don't like the way parenting is slacking nowadays.

west indian parents should do want nigerian parents do and send them back to the carrabeanthe amount of nigerian people I know do this its crazylike my cousin she is pushing 30 got a degree but could not get a job mum sent her to lagos to workone next breh was going on f*ckry robbing people his mum shipped him back to nigeria

west indian parents should do want nigerian parents do and send them back to the carrabeanthe amount of nigerian people I know do this its crazylike my cousin she is pushing 30 got a degree but could not get a job mum sent her to lagos to workone next breh was going on f*ckry robbing people his mum shipped him back to nigeria
For real! Amount of times my brother's have heard that threat.If you beat your child - within reason - i don't see the problem. I got the wooden stick treatment many-a-time, and that showed me to fix up and not do what i did wrong again. All these new age"Time out ben, and i'm taking away spongebob for 15 minutes" ain't doing sh*t.

I used to get the cain on the hand. Stung like a f*cking bitch. It worked though. I was shook to act up and when I grew up I understood it's use.At school they used to tell us that our parents can't hit us and if they do we can call childline etc. When I told mum she'd pick up the phone and hand it to me telling me "Go on. See what foster family they give you when I'm gone". Never even go so far as to dial the zero.

yeahh im gonna give my kids (oni the boy/s) litte hits, not 2 hard tho, but ill let them know the boundries and when to not f*ck aboutaint gna go on like my dad tho, that d*ckhead smacked me in the face with a plank of wood once, still got the scar under my eye