Would you

last week i saw two boys with their mom shouting at the top of their lungs...completely irgnoring the mom like she wasnt there, she was all trying to be too civil as if to say "i dont beat or raise my voice to my kids, they will keep quiet eventually"... people were walking past and looking at her and got vexed.. i was in the store for bout 25 mins they were still shouting when i left. thats a stupid parent if u ask me... there were kids younger than those boys who were quiet.
I've seen that scene many times.Your perception is flawed coz ur only seeing things from your view point.Let me explain:I once got the circle line, everyone was sitting, all was quiet, ppl reading talking etc. The train stopped at a station, this man & his 3 kids got on. BARE NOISE erupted in the train, kids shouting, running about, knocking over ppl's bags/books/newspapers etc while the man just sat their quiet. Didn't attempt to stop the kids.After a while & my patience was running thin. I asked the man 'Are you just going to sit their & say nothing while ur kids distorb everyone?' He replied 'Yes'. I was shocked by the reply & asked 'why'. He said 'I just came from the hospital, their mother is dead. They don't know how to act & nor do I quite frankly'.At that moment, everyone unequivickly just fell back. Sorries echod the cabine & all the hunger b4 vanised in an instant.
a rare incident im sure. i know people die everyday but boy, the amt of similar incidences ive seen like that cant all be " mummy/daddy just died". how bout the 6-8 yr old i heard call her mom bitch..and that " i didnt wanna come with you anyway" mom's reply "you silly girl, come sit down now or me and daddy will be very cross " girl gives her the finger... but still takes her tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime and goes sit down. one day.. she wont.
You've missed my point fam.All I'm saying was without understanding why ppl do what they do. You can't just meet it with a blanket solution of dropping licks.ALSO I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR BAD PARENTS COZ LOTS OF THEM EXIST.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY POINT:EVERYONE INCLUDING PARENTS ONLY SEE THINGS FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS COOL AS ITS HUMAN NATURE BUT WHEN YOU ADJUST UR VIEW POINT (most don't), YOU CAN BE GREAT IN ANYTHING.SOMETIMES DROPPING LICKS WORKS, ALL I'M SAYING IS LICKS IS NOT THE BLANKET ANSWER TO SOLVING TROUBLESOME KIDS.
Obviously.My grandad always used 2say manners cost you nothing and can get you far.I will make sure my children know that and how 2 behave. beats wont solve evrything and isnt the instant answer to things. educate them 1st, but there comes a time when you just got 2 draw for the belt and lace your child cross him legs when hes over over stepping it.Me, personally. if my childs ramping on road or in public i will say carry on, have your fun. cos when he get home. i am going to beat you. Hard.

theres nothing wrong with a bit of physical discipline now and againbut its important NOT TO START TOO YOUNGChildren need to understand violence is wrong, but when they are old enuff understand that if they push the boundaries too far they will get a slap/slipper to the back of their hand if you start hittin a kid at like 2/3 years old they will go around doing it to everyone elseshow them that violence isnt the way to settle problems (generally) but at the same time YOU WILL LICK THEM if they try and take the piss.

MY POINT:EVERYONE INCLUDING PARENTS ONLY SEE THINGS FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS COOL AS ITS HUMAN NATURE BUT WHEN YOU ADJUST UR VIEW POINT (most don't), YOU CAN BE GREAT IN ANYTHING.SOMETIMES DROPPING LICKS WORKS, ALL I'M SAYING IS LICKS IS NOT THE BLANKET ANSWER TO SOLVING TROUBLESOME KIDS.
if you start early enough it is
lolThat is perception lead answer based on whatever experiences you've had, seen & heard.Again, it maybe true for some kids. My point still stands, blunket answers don't work for all. Correcting problems are individualistic still.

Guest Scorpzz

I'd definitely beat my kids if they step out of line, not the daughter though the mumzy can do that.I would be a different person today if my parents didn't give me licks when I was bad.But I'd never be too extreme with them, its not about them growing up fearing you.

Guest StabiloBossman

Id let the mum hit her but if she got 2 carried away id switch on the wifeOnly if she was on sum level that phil mitchells wife to be was on then id have to batter her wiv no remorse

Guest StabiloBossman
yes. i remember gettin my 1st beat when i was bout 6 when i swore to my mum, dad gave me a fat lip like its nothin.
My Dads Never Hit Me He Booted Me Up The Arse When I Was Younger For Pushin My Sister Down The Stairs But He Appoligized 20 Mins After On Sum BattyMan Flex

next to africans, asains (chinese, japanese etc) parents are heavy when it comes to discipling their kids. i remember some girl running into school bawlin cos her mum and dad beat with a piece of wood (the ones that go around the perimeter when you put down laminate flooring) when they found out she was skipping school, smoking weed having sex etc... she went back to vietnam for a few months and came back trying to say how she went to "visit family"

i beat my child ragsbut i also let ALL OF PEOPLE KNOW WHO MY YUTE ISand if they catch him on road they CAN bad him up and tell him "i know ya dad"all it takes is one phone call and when i get it i will bring doom to his backsideif i dont do this the cctv will catch him and put HIM in jail just for people to say black kids are underachieving and going jail all the time

I have never seen anything as effective at discipling a child as sending them back to Ghana (or Nigeria etc.) My 7 year old cousin Zoe was some spoilt little bitch coz her mum raised her in NY. She also has twin 2 year old younger brothers who are troublesome (but they're young so obviously you allow them). Their mum took them to Ghana and left them there for a year. Zoe is now the most polite girl I've ever met. She's gone from calling her Grandma a bitch to never raising her voice. I almost feel bad for her coz it's like they beat the personality out of her, but she's on track to actually be a decent adult now.Going to an African school>>>>>>>>_____.

Im definitely going to beat my kids when necessary. never about them holding you to ransom like they are in charge.that or im going to do them nigerian punishments on them when they have to face the wall with their hands up for hours, TTKK.Thinking about it im surprised no1 ever called police on my mother, one time she found out my brother had stole something from one kid she beat him in front of the kids parents was soo f*cking funny.

I would never beat my child with an object, especially not a shoe. Thats disrespectful.I would want to teach them right from wrong, not humiliate them.Therefore I also won't be serving slaps or shouting at them in public or infront of their friends.A stern look should be enough.Hold tight the mothers that can talk with their eyes.Truesay I got the belt, the wooden spoon, the cane from the garden and the hands. lol.