Would you

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get the cain on the hand. Stung like a f*cking bitch. It worked though. I was shook to act up and when I grew up I understood it's use.At school they used to tell us that our parents can't hit us and if they do we can call childline etc. When I told mum she'd pick up the phone and hand it to me telling me "Go on. See what foster family they give you when I'm gone". Never even go so far as to dial the zero.
snap exactly, except my mum would cain me wherever she felt. worse part is she would make me go and get it myself. u dun know there was one spot it was kept and u always tried to hide it, but either it miraculously returned to its spot or something else was used in its place
yh my mum had the plastic slipper, we hid that for a little while, but it jus showed up biggrin.giff*ck childline too, my mum used to threaten to walk us down to social services herselfi actually believed she was capable of this

the way i used 2 grease up my face and take out my earrings when i knew i was guna get a raarsing mothers should beat their daughters and sonsfathers should beat their sonscuz i duno bout u lots dad, but my father never had 2 raise his hand 2 me cuz he dun sed from day he dont no how 2 beat kids or women, so hed f*ck us up like we were menhe just used 2 cum with them crazy lines like'if i ever lick u ya see, all ya mudda ah go feel it'

see when ur mum beat u did u ever raise up your hand coz you did not want to get beat?when I done that my mum came out with some diffrent sh*t about I am trying to fight her now
lol, them 1smy mum would come out with "who you raising ur hand to?"the claps seemed endless after that

see when ur mum beat u did u ever raise up your hand coz you did not want to get beat?when I done that my mum came out with some diffrent sh*t about I am trying to fight her now
Nah but once i acted like the beating was nuffinso she went off and came back with my dad i was pissed

lol i remember the day i hit my mum back, wernt even a proper hit more like a self defence block and then a likkle shovelmao how can she STRIP and then batter meit was f*cked, sh*t just went blurry and sumhow i ended up on the kitchen flooreven my little bro was shook and hes usually BUSSIN up wen i used 2 get lickssmh mums got magic powers aswell, wen she dashes slippers n sh*t i swear its like she can make them buss corners and still hit target f*cked up mayne lol

Nah but once i acted like the beating was nuffinso she went off and came back with my dad i was pissed
lol, done that b4, got the claps...and stood up..looked my mum in the face.... and walked off like it was nuttinthat was an excuse for her to bring out the heavy weaponry

lol, them 1smy mum would come out with "who you raising ur hand to?"the claps seemed endless after that
yessssi wern raisin my hand i was jus blockin, but all of a sudden she thinks its a fight

yh u need to act like it hurts, u need to show that the discipline is effective at the time, or it jus gets worsebut dont cry too much or its:"wot u cryin for?, u want something to cry for eeee?"an kuriousthere is nuffin worse then gettin beat nakedone a da last beatings i got tho i had to show her i was too old an she was too weak, jus held her arms, any time i let go she carried on, i jus waited till she got tired

yessssi wern raisin my hand i was jus blockin, but all of a sudden she thinks its a fight
loool, wen u block with ur hands on ur face...thats even worsecause sum claps come like tiger uppercuts after thatall aiming for the mouth or chin

I swear my mum is on some next flex when it comes to punishment.my dad is hardly ever home so she knows everything first.after she's finished with her verbal battering that makes you feel so small she finishes with 'your daddy is going to hear about this'queue hoping that you fall asleep before he returns. Otherwise I would be bearing the imprint of his hand on my face for the next 48 hours.One time my mum slapped me so hard I swear my eyeball popped out before going back into its socket.I was seeing stars for hours.

my mum was all talking bout in her days they rarely got beats just f*cked up punishments like standing on 1 leg holding tin cans and balancing a brick on ur head, and if u dropped a can ur time wud start agen lololhow can 1 time my cousin was having a snowball fight with sum chicks and my african uncle was like 'AH AH JNR, WHY ARE YOU STONING PEOPLE AH U MAD, GERR INSIDE NOW'and he made my cousin do squats and then face the wall 4 like 3 hours no toilet breakwas hilarious

my mum was all talking bout in her days they rarely got beats just f*cked up punishments like standing on 1 leg holding tin cans and balancing a brick on ur head, and if u dropped a can ur time wud start agen lololhow can 1 time my cousin was having a snowball fight with sum chicks and my african uncle was like 'AH AH JNR, WHY ARE YOU STONING PEOPLE AH U MAD, GERR INSIDE NOW'and he made my cousin do squats and then face the wall 4 like 3 hours no toilet breakwas hilarious
Nigerian people are so evil when it comes to these things I swear. The plus side is that it improves your balance. biggrin.gifBoys are more likely to get these punishments than girls though. The selection and cruelty of these punishments are digusting!

Nigerian people are so evil when it comes to these things I swear. The plus side is that it improves your balance. biggrin.gifBoys are more likely to get these punishments than girls though. The selection and cruelty of these punishments are digusting!
not giving ya child is the REAL EVILits people like that that make all the killers that go on dvds with guns etcITS THEM THAT ARE EVILSPARE NOT THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD

Guest Durrty Boi
my mum just use to hit me with whatever she had in her hand at the time. ive gotten hit with a shelf, vaacuum cleaner and telephoneand yes i will beat my kids, simply becuase i had to endure beats as a child, and i want be on the other side of a vaacuum cleaner attachment
the f*ck u get hit with a self?was ur mum The Hulk or sutin?

my mum just use to hit me with whatever she had in her hand at the time. ive gotten hit with a shelf, vaacuum cleaner and telephoneand yes i will beat my kids, simply becuase i had to endure beats as a child, and i want be on the other side of a vaacuum cleaner attachment
the f*ck u get hit with a self?was ur mum The Hulk or sutin?
it was of them detachable shelfs, that you can slide of a unit, and slide back in again