Hamilton, Khan Or Theo?

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

Who Do You Rate?Amir Khan Does It For Me Even Tho Im A True Gooner Theo Jst Aint Proved It For Me And Lewis Seems A Bit Of A Fanny yer He Can Drive But He Aint The Bollocks I Feel hes Slightly Over Rated

Guest StabiloBossman
Hamilton is the most genuine one to date.Khan is an exceptional athlete, but his lack of boxing skill will be exposed when he steps up.Theo is just a boy with talent. Nothing more, nothing less.
Khan Stepped Up And Proved Himself Last Time Lack Of Boxin Skill U need Ure head tested One Of The Fastest and Most powerful Boxers The scene has seen in a long while Personally if he Steps up weight and faces Ricky Hatton In My Eyes He will Boy It EasyHe Will be Next Ali Hes Sumink Else Boxing Wize

Hamilton is the most genuine one to date.Khan is an exceptional athlete, but his lack of boxing skill will be exposed when he steps up.Theo is just a boy with talent. Nothing more, nothing less.
Khan Stepped Up And Proved Himself Last Time Lack Of Boxin Skill U need Ure head tested One Of The Fastest and Most powerful Boxers The scene has seen in a long while Personally if he Steps up weight and faces Ricky Hatton In My Eyes He will Boy It EasyHe Will be Next Ali Hes Sumink Else Boxing Wize
Power = AthleticismSpeed = AthleticismI said Khan was an exceptional athlete, did I not?There's a difference between athleticism and skill. Khan has very limited skill. LOL @ Thinking he'd beat Hatton. You need your head testing if you think that.

SMH

Guest StabiloBossman
Power = AthleticismSpeed = AthleticismI said Khan was an exceptional athlete, did I not?There's a difference between athleticism and skill. Khan has very limited skill. LOL @ Thinking he'd beat Hatton. You need your head testing if you think that.
Give It Bout A Year Hattons gettin On Now

hatton is gonna get pied over by mayweather this is gonna be a fight to watch stilljoe calzaghe is the man what pisses me off is look how old he is and he is getting praises now when he has been murking since desmonds was on

Khan cannot take punch, he needs to work on defence but yes I would say he is/will be Britain's greatest sporting talent.Hamilton is a very good driver but he has been given the opportunity in the best car, boxing is man to man, when he wins that is 100% due to his performance and not due to team/car etc...They both stand out because they are of ethnicities that don;t traditionally compete in their particular sports, which adds to their hype.Walcott was hyped because he is a talent but he never had the hype surrounding lewis or khan just because he is a black player competing in a sport where there are a lot of black players so he doesn't stand out as much.

Khan cannot take punch, he needs to work on defence but yes I would say he is/will be Britain's greatest sporting talent.
What about Rooney?
Hamilton is a very good driver but he has been given the opportunity in the best car, boxing is man to man, when he wins that is 100% due to his performance and not due to team/car etc...
Good points.

Rooney competes in a team sport, he is a world class player but is expected to carry a national team that performs very badly/ underachieves.When the team underachieves and it turns out Rooney is not superman then he is no longer looked upon in the same light by the British public. Basically fans are fickle especially surrounding football.So unless he performs outstandingly and England wins a world cup or at the very least euros he will not be a sporting hero to the English public.