Sign in to follow this  
Kompressor

Best wrestling diva ever

I was watching some old WWF and was reminded of a certain lady named Sunny and after a minute of her being on the screen i came to the conclusion that she has to be the best diva ever Disscuss

WOT DA BUMBA HAPPENED TO SUNNY biggrin.gifi even remember her ring music "I KNOW U WANT MEEEEEEEEee........ i kno u want me.......i know u want me baby;) " **no homo for da wink** she was sick i swear lol she use 2 roll with the body donners ... one of them is dead now init?Terri Runnels was quite sick when she use 2 par wid goldust.Trish stratus.......she was sexy ta bumbatrish_stratus_8.jpgAnd melina is doing it at this very precise momentMelina_Perez.jpgIm so weak for the latin chicks :D lol

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

Torrie & Trish. But right now Melina is marinating.

marlina is she the one who does the splits when she comes in the ring she is nice i forgot about terri runnels wonder what she looks like nice

sherry was the best female managerold school:trish XSTAC3HUNNiiX-xMyTrishStratusTributex377.jpgtygress aka vanessa sanchez (nitro girl - wcw)tydaydream.jpgtypose.jpgnow:melina200px-MelinaPerez.jpglaylaCoversmall.jpgkristalprofilekristal.jpg88155pi.jpg

Guest Master_Yoda

Candice is niceall old girls in wwf are just barbie dolls with sh*t boob jobs

Sable was bigthink my fave was lita though.

Miss Elizabeth prob all time favourite.Currant hmmm Trish when she first come in was just wow. Layla has that look, even with her hair straight she's fine. Kristal looks cute but Melina biggrin.gif yeeeeeeah.

Guest Watch My sig

Sunny for sure.....bret hart used her locker room when he was wwf champ coz he didnt wanna mix with the undercards aka he was f*cking herhbk drew her down when she was at the curtain watching chris candido by crubbing up against her and saying can you feel that then they went on holiday to barbados while he was champ and shes bareface about it

Guest haze-e

Trish Stratus - Bumba...However Layla and Melina are doing it abaat now.

Chris Candido must have been mega pissed!!!Man brings his wife in and the top wrestlers are mashing her!!!

Vince Mcmahon (or howeer you spell it)should bring back a nitro girls type set upthey were the reason i started paying attention to WCWthat would get ratings back up