Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssss pt. II

Just passed my driving test 1st time round.7 minors.Zoop zoop.

Guest Arsenal 4 life

i was gona be deep and say who cares but nah .....well done what car u gona be lookin at

1ST TIME, RAH!!!your heavy....1st time passers do tend to get cocky (cos they passed 1st time) when they drive on their ones & end up _____ BUT that won't be your fate!!!

Guest bj penn

you will get bored after 2 weeks most people drive round there ends when they just pass , not me i go on m25 , m1 and sh*t up to manchester and ALLOW THEM ROUNDABOUTS IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

Smiling from ear to ear init lol
Of course fam. I need to go celebrate.As for a car, that won't be coming any time soon. Hopefully around February I will getting something like a Polo. Just need to save up the funds so I can maintain it.Apex Corner was a bit f*cked though. Bare traffic.

How many hours did you have?
Have no clue you know. I was kinda on and off. Started last year. Had about 11 lessons. Started again in Jan/Feb in Coventry. Was going to take my test up there, but oney and other issues stopped it. Was going to take it on July 10th in Wood Green, but couldn't stand the instructor. So I got a sick new instructor, who is without question the best of all three, and went Hendon. This was the earliest date I could get because I had to keep prolonging it.So I'm probably guessing about 30 something lessons in total. I'm pissed. Shouldn't have been that.

So I'm probably guessing about 30 something lessons in total. I'm pissed. Shouldn't have been that.
What does it matter?

So I'm probably guessing about 30 something lessons in total. I'm pissed. Shouldn't have been that.
What does it matter?
Obviously, I know I passed, and that contributed to that, but I have been suffering financially, and that is partly because I didn't want to take a break form driving lessons again. I was determined to get it out of the way.

What does it matter?
Obviously, I know I passed, and that contributed to that, but I have been suffering financially, and that is partly because I didn't want to take a break form driving lessons again. I was determined to get it out of the way.
Ah, cool.

Guest Seriouss

Yeay!My friend just failed her 7TH test. Pissed. I don't even think they should let you drive if you fail that many times, surely when you do pass its just luck!