Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seriouss

New Assistant

Guest Seriouss

I hired some girl as my new assistant (you may remember me moaning about interviewing) but I HATE her. She is stuck up, she constantly wants reassurance, she sucks up to everyone and she works very hard (making me look lazy in comparison!)Do you reckon if I'm mean enough to her she'll leave?!Or, when it come to doing her apprasial I could just give her a sh*t one and she might get sacked?Hummm.....

She's stuck up AND she sucks up and does a lot of work? You sure she's stuck up and she doesn't just not like you?

I hired some girl as my new assistant (you may remember me moaning about interviewing) but I HATE her. She is stuck up, she constantly wants reassurance, she sucks up to everyone and she works very hard (making me look lazy in comparison!)Do you reckon if I'm mean enough to her she'll leave?!Or, when it come to doing her apprasial I could just give her a sh*t one and she might get sacked?Hummm.....
oh so you are one of them!the threatened office minx that gets mad at a rival female entering their territory

Guest Seriouss

1) Humm... I think she is prettier than me. 2) Maybe she doesnt like me - even more reason to get her out.3) I don't want to have sex with her - I hate her!!![ (4) What pic? It must be for my Mod campaign flyer biggrin.gif ]

Guest Seriouss
oh so you are one of them!the threatened office minx that gets mad at a rival female entering their territory
Nah!! I wanted a girl but I wanted her to be fun biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
LOL @ someone who hires new people spending nuff of their time at work on a forum for youts. The epitome of waste.
I get paid good money, I get the job done and I STILL have time to post on here. I don't think thats waste, I just use my time well. When I get a job thats more challenging I wont pos anymore - till then, why not?!

LOL @ someone who hires new people spending nuff of their time at work on a forum for youts. The epitome of waste.
I get paid good money, I get the job done and I STILL have time to post on here. I don't think thats waste, I just use my time well. When I get a job thats more challenging I wont pos anymore - till then, why not?!
good reply still

good reply still
Her job is obviously not challenging enough.

is this gonna be a gray fox V serious match up? lemme know cos i wanna take a dump but can wait???
There's nothing to match up about. My name ain't Mizchif.

Guest Seriouss

Its not challenging enough! I could do this standing on my head, drinking a supermalt AND posting on VIP2. I do want a new job but I onyl have 2 years experience. The next step for me would be a Group Marketing Manager but I dont have the experience. I'm looking though Gray Fox.

is this gonna be a gray fox V serious match up? lemme know cos i wanna take a dump but can wait???
There's nothing to match up about. My name ain't Mizchif.
DING DING!!!!!!

Its not challenging enough! I could do this standing on my head, drinking a supermalt AND posting on VIP2. I do want a new job but I onyl have 2 years experience. The next step for me would be a Group Marketing Manager but I dont have the experience. I'm looking though Gray Fox.
Now THAT, is a good reply.She's showing ambition.

Guest bj penn
Let me be your assistant , wot does it involve doing

saying u dont currently have any.. also said that mizchif has his name tattooed on or IN you... u scared of him?

saying u dont currently have any.. also said that mizchif has his name tattooed on or IN you... u scared of him?
1) Your post was not very well written2) How is she saying I don't have any ambition?3) I'm not scared of Mizchif, Mizchif is safe afaic.