REAL SIGN ROBBEN AND DRENTHE

Guest bj penn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the way heads are sayin wenger slippedwenger watches alot more footie then all of us plus has countless scouts across the worldso he knows wat he wants and who to go for really plus with how other teams are spendin theres more pressure on them to do well then arsenalbut back on topic real are takin the piss tho seriously

i like the way heads are sayin wenger slippedwenger watches alot more footie then all of us plus has countless scouts across the worldso he knows wat he wants and who to go for really plus with how other teams are spendin theres more pressure on them to do well then arsenalbut back on topic real are takin the piss tho seriously
The quote in my sig says it all about the child molester....

lol ur funny..................Notbut i wud love to catch u slippin on road tho rsonist seriously i wud force u to wear an arsenal shirt and take a pic for the forumbut on a level who do u feel there is more pressure on this season wenger or jol?

is this why your educated manager plays hleb at right mid and Rosicky at left mid Wenger used to be one of the smartest brains in the game but i believe he's following Fergie down the senile old f*cker route

so why aint we signed any more players?say what u want wenger has been slipping

lol ur funny..................Notbut i wud love to catch u slippin on road tho rsonist seriously i wud force u to wear an arsenal shirt and take a pic for the forumbut on a level who do u feel there is more pressure on this season wenger or jol?
Wenger Coz Arsenal are meant to be one of the top teams in the country i aint a Arsenal hater but this acceptance of underachievement anoys me a little bit Saying that however Spurs also have to step up and dont come with the tired arguement about wenger not spending any money everyone knows he does that so when he flops he has a ready excuse

is this why your educated manager plays hleb at right mid and Rosicky at left mid Wenger used to be one of the smartest brains in the game but i believe he's following Fergie down the senile old f*cker route
yea u can say wenger plays them outta position but u dont no wats said between wenger and them players tho do u?plus theres always tatics and wat not that will decide who plays whereso just wait and see this seasonbut just member every one is human and not all decisions will be correct at the right time

lol ur funny..................Notbut i wud love to catch u slippin on road tho rsonist seriously i wud force u to wear an arsenal shirt and take a pic for the forum
Sick man, threatening me because i have a laugh at the expense of your peadophile manager, it must love.
u no im only rampin tho cos im sure u wud rather die then wear an arsenal shirt

so why aint we signed any more players?say what u want wenger has been slipping
of course i wanna see big name signings at arseanl but when really does this happen at arsenal tho?