Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo da Silva

YEShdghghfgfhg

Wenger has made the right choice but all Arsenal fans should brace themselves for a few own goals from Gallas and also him chatting sh*t some more sh*t

I thought you had signed some sick player with the title.*See's its just about Gilberto as captain*Great?

I thought you had signed some sick player with the title.*See's its just about Gilberto as captain*
Thats what i thought, allow it Ryan lolits bait Gilberto would be captain anyway

Gilberto announced as captain.Wenger will announce tomorrow that he's extended his contract until 2010.We're winning the league.
Unless wenger can Shave off Rafa's stupid goatee thing sending him into severe shock forcing him to go on a drink and drug binge then sspend the rest of the season in rehab. talk roman into sacking jose and convince the americans to sack fergie Arsenal will not win the league not to mention the fact that they'll have to poison spurs again

LMAOCan't you see I'm taking the piss.
More relief init.Your happy Gallas aint get the armband, cause that would have all but confirmed your 7th placed final league standing.

More relief init.Your happy Gallas aint get the armband, cause that would have all but confirmed your 7th placed final league standing.
What predictions do you ever get right?Cos i rememebr last season round on rwd you goin on and on bout how tott woul dbeat arsenal. now ur goin on and on bout 7th place.

I thought you had signed some sick player with the title.*See's its just about Gilberto as captain*Great?

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
What predictions do you ever get right?Cos i rememebr last season round on rwd you goin on and on bout how tott woul dbeat arsenal. now ur goin on and on bout 7th place.
Innit.Nah blud was the worst though.

Innit.Nah blud was the worst though.
Well there was that one time i put £25 on Spurs to beat Chelsea 2-1 at 27/1.That was quite a good prediction.Then there was that time i said arsenal would get knocked out by PSV, won money on that to.Then when i put money on Barcelona winning the Champions League, and who did they beat?Then the other time....I could go on.

Guest Watch My sig

gilberto as caprain and wenger tostay for longeri feel sorry for you man