Sign in to follow this  
LMB

Credit Cards

Cha, i've got a low credit score, and can't apply for a decent credit card, does anyone know of any good credit card companies that will accept someone like me?

get a store card. u pay higher interest but its a step on the credit building ladder. if ur good with that after a yr you might get a better rating.

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

f*ck credit cards man, don't get one.

Its just to get on the credit building ladder otherwise there will be no record of me because its too clean

Cha, i've got a low credit score, and can't apply for a decent credit card, does anyone know of any good credit card companies that will accept someone like me?
vanquishaqua

f*ck credit cards man, don't get one.

Why are so many people part of the 'we hate credit cards' club?
because it kinda makes sense to not spend money you dont haveif i dont have the money im not buying what wantcredit cards tempt ppl into spending what they dont haveand credit card companies r*pe youwell...thats my opinion

because it kinda makes sense to not spend money you dont haveif i dont have the money im not buying what wantcredit cards tempt ppl into spending what they dont haveand credit card companies r*pe youwell...thats my opinion
I can understand that. You have to be a discplined individual to be able to use them to your advantage still.

i agree with that stilldont see the point of spending what i dont have, especially on objects like clothes, shoes, electronics and ish.