Which prem manager is under the most pressure this season?

XcalibA

Since Dizzle got a bit upset at that fact a thread turned into another topic about jol and wenger i decided to open this topic about which manager in the prem is under the most pressure this seasonnow since there has been alot of money spent this summer buy not just the top 4 clubs but every one in the league has spent money from west ham to newcastle to man cityso consider which manager u fill is under the most pressure this comin seasondiscuss.............

1. JOL2. CURBS3. FAT SAM
i agree them 3 are under big pressure cos jol is expected to break the top 4 or at least stay 5th and collect sum silver from the post from thespurs fans on herecurbs deffo underpressure considering the cash he is splashin about on standard/senior players so peope from west ham are expectin a better season then lastand big sam deffo cos he has new owners that did not give him the job but are still allowin him to spend money, so he has to prove to them that he knows wat hes doin considerin like curbs he aint really had a budget like that beforeplus sir alex is under pressure this season to with his summer spending to

Its either Fergie or Jose without any doubts united always expect good things and i reckon roman is growing tire of jose antics and is demanding a champiuons league victory the scousers are getting restless too most other fans are either happy with underachievement trying to stabilise themselves in the prem have unrealistic high hopes no their levels or haven't got a chance can you guess which fans are in which category

1. JOL2. CURBS3. FAT SAM
i agree them 3 are under big pressure cos jol is expected to break the top 4 or at least stay 5th and collect sum silver from the post from thespurs fans on herecurbs deffo underpressure considering the cash he is splashin about on standard/senior players so peope from west ham are expectin a better season then lastand big sam deffo cos he has new owners that did not give him the job but are still allowin him to spend money, so he has to prove to them that he knows wat hes doin considerin like curbs he aint really had a budget like that beforeplus sir alex is under pressure this season to with his summer spending to
correction the signings aren't the reason for the pressure the pressure is the reason for the signingseven if he didn't sign anyone he'd be under pressuresame with any Liverpool manager (i hate to say)Great teams expect things to happen others just hope

IS JOL REALLY UNDER THAT MCUH PRESSURE......FAILURE FOR US THIS SEASON WOULD BE FINSHING 6TH......THE REAL TOTENHAM FANS WILL REMEMBER OUR BEST EVER PREM FINISH BEIGN 7TH BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF JOL WE HAD A TEAM CONSISTING OF STARS SUCH AS ,'DOCHERTY,BOOTH, LEONARDSON, BERTI, TODA..etc.JOL IS NOT IN ANY DANGER OF THE SACK....WE'D HAVE TO FINISH OUT OF THE TOP 8 FOR THAT HAPPEN AND IT AINT GONNA!

Lol never got upset just made a suggestion.I think Roy Keane has a lot of pressure on him right now. Sunderland gave him a lot of dough & he's made some questionable signings, 9mil on a GK?!? 5.5 on Richardson?! 5mil on Chopra?! Jol can't be throwing away leads like last season, certain spud fans seem to think the team starts & ends with their strikers. Last season everyone was cursing Jol for his tactics whenever Spuds went a couple goals up...has he learned anything? A 5th place finish is cool as long as they win something, Uefa cup is their best bet.Mourinho has a Billionaire Russian Mafia affliate breathing down his neck...thats pressureErikkson has something to prove & he has spent a lot of money, his career is on the line right now, he probably has more pressure then anyone. Saying that I think Man City will be big this season.

Even if Spurs finish 5th again, and win no trophies.Jol still wont be sacked.
this is true but is it right it is time for progression spurs fans its now or never 3 years ago you were knocking on the door last year it was open and you slipped this year its time to walk through the 3rd and 4th position aren't taken its like some supporters are scared to want achievement everyone calls spurs a big club its time they proved it in the mordern era Arsenal haven't got an amazing squad neither have liverpool spurs are at least equal to these teams now if King gets back before November and stays fit i expect to see spurs in the champions league next year

Even if Spurs finish 5th again, and win no trophies.Jol still wont be sacked.
this is true but is it right it is time for progression spurs fans its now or never 3 years ago you were knocking on the door last year it was open and you slipped this year its time to walk through the 3rd and 4th position aren't taken its like some supporters are scared to want achievement everyone calls spurs a big club its time they proved it in the mordern era Arsenal haven't got an amazing squad neither have liverpool spurs are at least equal to these teams now if King gets back before November and stays fit i expect to see spurs in the champions league next year
You're right about the key player being King. Although maybe not our best footballer anymore, he still remains the most important player in our team. 05/06, was a surreal but good year, we saw the sings in 04/05, with drastic improvement made in the 2nd half of the season under Jol. And this continued in 05/06, abeit we were knocked out of both cups first games. So last season was still masive progression, we lost a key player in midfield, and still managed to finish 5th, reach a semi final of a cup, and two quarter finals. That to me anyway spells progression, maybe a few of our fans wanted to break the top 4 last season, but looking back on it, that was never going to happen with a squad filled with new players.So there should be pressure on us to break the top 4 this season, the signs are there from previous seasons and also the money we have spent. Although finishing outside of the top 4 would be classified by many as a failure, if we finish 5th and win a trophy i will be extremely happy. People are concentrating on Spurs so much, they are forgetting that so many teams have made improvements for this upcoming season, maybe not the improvements Spurs have made, but this season i feel is going to be extremely close down from the top 3, to the top 8.

The reason plp are concentrating on Spurs is beacause your players are constantly in media talking about this 4th place, it's like they want the pressure. I've lost count the amount of topics made on here everytime a quote is made by a Spud player, it's ridiculous.
All the hype and banter away for a minute.If you ask any sane Spurs fan what their expectations are for next season, 97% of them would tell you 5th and a trophy, "4th would be unbelievable."

Jose seems to have cleared up the issues with roman that did cast doubts over his future last season and that will give him confidence in the lead up to the season. He has not spent too heavily this summer and has concentrated mainly strengthening the squad rather than buying first team players and that is what was needed because they were vulnerable to injuries last season. I think aslong as chelsea are in the lead before african nations they can regain their title because without drogba and essien they will lose quality which may make them easiar to beat so it is vital they get off to a great start.

Curbs - is a manager i see being underpressure because he has spent a lot of money there and just surviving relegation this season wont be good enough and if he is unable to steer them to top 7 his job will on the line. He has been unlucky with faubert injury and will need freddie to replace him quickly and will need upson to remain fit in order to organsise the defence well which struggled for large parts of last season.Rafa - has always achieved sucess on one front but has never managed to main a continued challenge on every front but now with the 3 top signings he finally has the squad to be able to achieve that objective.Wenger - is under no real pressure because if gets higher than the expected 4th it will be seen as sucess because he has lost his star striker and has strengethened but not as much as the other top 3 sides. The main issue with him will be the question marks over the future so its important that arsenal clear that up as soon as possible.Jol - in my view has definetly underachived with the amount of money he has spent and should have broken into top 4 by now remember that everton under david moyes with less money spent have broken into top 4 recently. Jol has definetly strengthened the weak areas in the side which was left back with bale and squad depth has been increased with bent and kaboul and all jol needs to do is buy a left winger to complete the side. Finishing less than 5th this season will be a failure and spurs fan will want them to challenge arsenal all season for the 4th position.

The reason plp are concentrating on Spurs is beacause your players are constantly in media talking about this 4th place, it's like they want the pressure. I've lost count the amount of topics made on here everytime a quote is made by a Spud player, it's ridiculous.
All the hype and banter away for a minute.If you ask any sane Spurs fan what their expectations are for next season, 97% of them would tell you 5th and a trophy, "4th would be unbelievable."
But that's the fans, the players & coach want 4th, that's your target. A CL place will feel like a cup to Spurs fans.

Rafa BenitezHe is under the most pressure this season without a doubtLiverpool have lost 30 games in 3 seasons in the league & there league form under Rafa has been mediocre at times.Only luck in cup competitions has saved Rafa's bacon- The goal that never was against Chelsea- The crazy final against AC Milan- Gerrard scoring in the FA Cup final went he couldn't even run- Beating Barca this year, Dinho hitting the post...The final against AC Milan this yr exposed Rafa and hes luck is finally running outGerrard wont accept another poor season in the league, neither will the scoucers....He has always spent money but this year he has spent alot of moneyI think he will be sacked this yearAlso Jol could be in trouble, if he begins to tinker with his team too much I can see Spurs fans & players turning on him.