Personal Statement

sugarNspice180

Who's done one of these?Is it just me or is it flippin hard to write oneI'm struggling after the first line.I would like to apply for a degree in sociolgy/criminology because it fasinates me.Help.Any1 got any ideas i can rite?
Its fascinate for a start.

Why you doing it now?!Is this for a UCAS?
yeh its for ucasmy college is making every1 have theres done by the time we get backim under presha
Oh. Well chill out then cos you've got a very long time, but like Dadinho said if u cant think of something to write then maybe its the wrong course!

If you cant write a couple of paragraphs about what youre meant to be dedicating the next 3 years of your life to, then maybe it aint the right course for you...
i swear its about u not what your dedicating the next 3 years to
yeh am sure its about uit hard not 2 lie about urself tho i wonder if the check up on it n see if theres fakes

If you cant write a couple of paragraphs about what youre meant to be dedicating the next 3 years of your life to, then maybe it aint the right course for you...
i swear its about u not what your dedicating the next 3 years to
yeh am sure its about uit hard not 2 lie about urself tho i wonder if the check up on it n see if theres fakes
I doubt they're really gonna have time to check up on everyones personal statement..whats there to even check anyway..our tutor showed us a sample one n i just catted ideas from thatand yes we are smart arses....apart from grey fox.

Seriously though, why the f*ck would anyone ask on VIP2 about stuff like this?Don't you know anyone who could help you in the real world?
i can ask anything i like on herei thought ppl were intelligent on here
They are, but no one cares enough to take time out to help you properly.Harsh, I know.

wreckleckless.. youve made a start i.e. it fascinates you... now think of how it fascinates you, how it makes an impact on you and what you want to gain from it.
thank you we need more wise ppl on here like you
All hail, Carpe_Deum.(Even though it's actually Carpe Diem)
i always thought thati thought i was wrong

wreckleckless.. youve made a start i.e. it fascinates you... now think of how it fascinates you, how it makes an impact on you and what you want to gain from it.
thank you we need more wise ppl on here like you
All hail, Carpe_Deum.(Even though it's actually Carpe Diem)
also spelt deum..so neeeh

I did mine and showed it to my careers adviser. She thought it was sick and showed it to bare other teachers and they were all hyping about how great it was.My bredrin has been doing Neuroscience at uni for the last 2 years and now is applying to do Medicine (what he wanted to do originally) at the end of his third year. He'd had to do a personal statement and got a book about how to apply to uni successfully. BARE of the stuff that I did in mine is a big no no according to the book.So in conclusion, I would send you mine, but apparently it's a load of wank. One piece of advice I got from that book; don't use uncommon quotes.