My Cousin

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman
Shank his mum in the lung
Nice One its My Auntie and My Mums Sister
Call her a slag infront of him
LmfaoIm gunna go to his house n e way but hes livin wid his dads mum and dad so his grandparents there like 70 dont wanna go on a mad one at there yard if it was at my aunties id just storm in up 2 his room and take anyfin that i see and like

Guest StabiloBossman
Go to his yard and wait for him. If he still longs you off when you see him, just say kool and never talk to him ever again.
Too difficult i will wait at yard but if i give him a beatin hell jst not give me the money and the talk treatment wont be ideal

But you know what they say 'if u gonna lend out money dont think ur always gonna get it bk'!
I hate that bullshit. Nobody lends money to people they don't trust so it's basically saying don't trust anyone. You have to trust some people to a certain extent. Family should account for some of those trusted individuals.People that dodge calls get extreme reactions from me. It's just blatantly disrespectful. Explain yourself when I give you the chance, or expect your explanation to be ignored when I'm claiming what's mine of your stuff.