Wild at work

John Galt

When I worked in a hairdressers when I was 15, there was a woman who came in every week who was always rude to me and the other junior. One day she was sooo rude to the other girl, I was like yeh you should just spit in her tea, so she did, and we watched her drink the whole cup. Sweet revenge. biggrin.gif

When I worked in a hairdressers when I was 15, there was a woman who came in every week who was always rude to me and the other junior. One day she was sooo rude to the other girl, I was like yeh you should just spit in her tea, so she did, and we watched her drink the whole cup. Sweet revenge. biggrin.gif
That's just messy.

At my old work there is one woman who is a known bosh even though she is 40 and married with two kids.Nothing really to mention apart from when we had our leaving do and she was cavorting with this dirty Italian guy my friend (who was very drunk) got her phone out and started recording a video then said very loudly 'I'm gonna show this to your husband'. The woman promptly stopped.

Guest Durrty Boi
i would buss in itragz