WHAT ABOUT YOUR SIDE....

OGSTA1

WHAT...WHICH OF YOUR SIDES CAN FIELD AN COMPETITIVE ALL ENLGLISH 11 VS AN ALL FOREIGN 11?ONLY MAN UTD AND US I THINK..RobboDawson-King-GardnerLennon-Hudd-Murphy-Jenas-RoutledgeBent-Defoe(Pretty tasty!!)Non-English-4-4-2CernyChimbonda-Rocha-Kaboul-BaleMalbranque-Zokora-Tainio-TaarabtKeane-BerbsWHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN...ANYONE PROVE ME WRONG OR ARE SPURS UNIQUE IN THIS AREA?(GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM)

Guest bj penn
We are unique.English football needs to thank us, what we are doing for it.
WHAT HAVE YOUR SO CALLED " ENGLISH " PLAYERS WON IN THE LAST 10 YEARS LMAAAAAAOKEEP TELLIN UR SELF UR GOOD

Guest Watch My sig

--------------Foster-----------------Neville-Rio-Brown-Lee/Simpson-------Hargreaves-Carrick-----------Eagles-----Scholes-----Martin----------------Rooney---------------VS--------------VDS-------------O'Shea--Vidic-Pique-Evra------Fletcher-Anderson------Ronaldo-------------Nani----------Giggs---------------------------------Saha-----------Players that are on the bench: HeatonBardsleyA.EckersleyM.LeeR.JonesSean EvansCampbellBarnesForeigners bench:KuszczakHeinzeParkOle SolskjaerSilvestreTevezEvansGibsonDongShowcrossGrayThats picking players from the Seniors no acadamy players

We could do it if it was English and Irish. Consider most these Irish players have been playing in England from early.------------GivenDyer----Taylor--Ramage--CarrMilner---Butt---Barton---Duff---------Smith--Owen----------KrulSolano--Cacapa--Rozehnal--BabayaroGeremi--Nzogbia---Emre------Luque---------Viduka-----Martins
QUITE SURPISED BY THAT STILL..THOUGHT UR SQUAD WAS LACKING