WTF Gallas is captain

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howe can people be happy about him being happy when he was being gunned for the comments he made to the press.He was given the role just to appease him, he is more likely to cause you to lose than help you win, he don't care for your team and will bring morale down with statements similar to what he has already if things are not going as planned.Some bait nervous smiles up in here.

He will kick some arses in the dressing room and aint scared to ruffle a few feathers, you think Roy Keane gave a damn whether he was liked?
Gallas isn't an inspirational player though,you think you can turn to him at half time in a cup final when your losing and look for inspiration from him,he is the kinda player that should never be made captain. He ain't inspiring noone.
That's my worry...

He will kick some arses in the dressing room and aint scared to ruffle a few feathers, you think Roy Keane gave a damn whether he was liked?
Gallas isn't an inspirational player though,you think you can turn to him at half time in a cup final when your losing and look for inspiration from him,he is the kinda player that should never be made captain. He ain't inspiring noone.
That's my worry...
I can just imagine Arsenal losing or conceding a goal and him throwing a hissy calling his team mates sh*t and what not. Probably the worst choice for captain you could have made.