Uncle Larry

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I.B.Blackman
LOL @ "Gods".
LOL @ this post. Indirect if ever I saw one.
Why are you following me about the forum?Ease off.
Lmfao
81292f878f216612423ebaf06166c5ee.jpghahhahahahhahahhahhahahahmuhahhahhahhahahahamuhahhahahahamuhahahah
its all kicken of now
learn to spell

Guest Scorpzz
LOL @ "Gods".
Show me five posts where I have quoted you (aside from this), otherwise f*ck off.
Long.
Exactly, because it hasn't happened. Now f*ck off and get a career you tampon.
lmaoF5 is getting murked

Guest Arsenal 4 life
LOL @ "Gods".
Lmfao
81292f878f216612423ebaf06166c5ee.jpghahhahahahhahahhahhahahahmuhahhahhahhahahahamuhahhahahahamuhahahah
its all kicken of now
learn to spell
my bad it was a mistake

LOL @ "Gods".
Show me five posts where I have quoted you (aside from this), otherwise f*ck off.
Long.
I just checked the first 2 pages of posts on your profile & you've quoted me 4 times, not including the times in this topic. That's 4 times in like 24 hours. I'm sure I'd find more if I went back further.It's you who needs a career you shitstain.

LOL @ "Gods".
Long.
I just checked the first 2 pages of posts on your profile & you've quoted me 4 times, not including the times in this topic. That's 4 times in like 24 hours. I'm sure I'd find more if I went back further.It's you who needs a career you shitstain.

Guest Master_Yoda
I like the phrase 'Ease off'I also like 'Cool off' How many '___ off' phrases can I think of?Hummmmwank offpiss offf*ck offFeel free to join in!
sober up!

Guest Seriouss
I like the phrase 'Ease off'I also like 'Cool off' How many '___ off' phrases can I think of?Hummmmwank offpiss offf*ck offFeel free to join in!
sober up!
I am sober biggrin.gifI'm just happy. I'm well happy today.

LOL @ "Gods".
Long.
I've quoted you when you've directly addressed something I've said. More time I've boyed you. Don't ever try it with me on here again, each time you'll be rebutted with a verbal swipe, you pickaninny.

GROUND BREAKING NEWSwar has taken over the internet over the last 24 hours civilians have been seen running from gun firephotopop.jpgfeelings have be caught23365457.jpglooting has taken placelooting.jpgAND MORE GUNFIRE AND MORE DEATH IS APPROACHING AS THE EVENING BEGINSxin_24020204090968332703.jpgwill there be more user names emerging due to the death of many e personas this evening?will there be any survivors?will girls join in on the action and call us gay for all of this?and will cap cap ever go straight and actually win a war rather then run back to his gay friends?all will be revealed in the next episode ofMODERATORSsendage in disquise