Just like Rwd there were gods.....

Uncle Larry

Guest Arsenal 4 life
oh was i meant to laugh oh sorry i missed the joke ummm ...... ha ha ha
Do One Smarmy Prick
lmaoWhat a little c*nt.
Little?Tanner Know Ure Role Dont Send For Me
The little c*nt was in reference to md_dans 8 year old bro.And the lmao, was you referring to him as smarmy.
not even close to my age

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh was i meant to laugh oh sorry i missed the joke ummm ...... ha ha ha
Do One Smarmy Prick
lmaoWhat a little c*nt.
Little?Tanner Know Ure Role Dont Send For Me
The little c*nt was in reference to md_dans 8 year old bro.And the lmao, was you referring to him as smarmy.
not even close to my age
Coulda fooled me.

Job f*cking done.I came, i created.. and you wankers like sheep went with it and turned on yourselfs.f*cking shambles.c*nts the lot of ya...Your all like these new breed of nigers... no f*cking balls.Oh and big up those that sent for me in this topic.. your name has been noted....

Job f*cking done.I came, i created.. and you wankers like sheep went with it and turned on yourselfs.f*cking shambles.c*nts the lot of ya...Your all like these new breed of nigers... no f*cking balls.Oh and big up those that sent for me in this topic.. your name has been noted....
lmfaooooooooootippers the man still i swear come like krs1 battling nellyits cool fam no one here is really murkin

lmfaooooooooootippers the man still i swear come like krs1 battling nellyits cool fam no one here is really murkin
*gives face off tissue to clean tippers muff left in his mouth*

hahahacap cap ya predictable sendage makes me laugh at times i ought to give you the benefit of the doubt all things considered i mean I FACE OFF was not even here when ya got completely FRAGGED last night by numerous vip vulures how does it feel to be the new vip punchbagnever mind chin up son
oh dear cappy ranks got exposed did heim convinced he pays for his face not to be shown he likes to be faceless as thats probably the only way in his world he is at peace and boderline invincible (in his own little world where he believes hes king) its like black house cats with a gay owner or an old single granny, they aint let outside cos some pitbull will bite off his tail and rip his ears off so he spends most of its life at the window of some grannies house giving plain faces and making that cat noise when they pissed at all passers by that dont wear versace.catturk1.jpg

LMAO

LMAO
biggrin.gif