FAO: Computer Heads...

Guest G-dub

Guest G-dub

Any1 know any free programs, to retrieve deleted files from my recycle bin?Ive got 1 program " Data Doctor Recovery ", but its a demo, so it only finds the files, n wont let me retrieve them!Can any1 help plz... Its V Important!

yeah make sure you put it in a different drive to where the deleted file is, because you might overwrite the space where the files you want to recover were
thats true depending on the program you use. Otherwise just make a folder and back it up to thereAnd yeah i got data back from like 2004

says i cannot exucute the file when i try and extract it from the ZIP filecan any1 help??! Cannot execute "D:\DOCUME~1\max\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX32.828\Final.Recovery-2.2.4.0217\fr.exe"E D I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SORTED THAT .. NOW IT SAYS IT IS NOW A VALID WIN32 APPLICATION ANY PC BADMANS KNO WOT TO DO?!

Guest Durrty Boi

ill put it on my website suring the weekendim jus sorting out the encoding web UIlongest thing is designing the menu for it, but i should have that done soon

• 3 weeks later...