Sign in to follow this  
Guest Watch My sig

vip2 lounge

Guest Watch My sig

do something to prove you deserve the password for entry

boy the way i see it if KEY USERS wasnt into following fashion a secret room would have about as much power as an ant to horseallow beggin to be in some room you know nothing about if i am giving a good reason ie i KNOW WHAT ITS GOT THAT IS GOOD THAT AINT HEREthen ill be on it but beggin just for feeling left outs sake is just a waist of time

Guest Arsenal 4 life
boy the way i see it if KEY USERS wasnt into following fashion a secret room would have about as much power as an ant to horseallow beggin to be in some room you know nothing about if i am giving a good reason ie i KNOW WHAT ITS GOT THAT IS GOOD THAT AINT HEREthen ill be on it but beggin just for feeling left outs sake is just a waist of time

lol @ hidden roomssome gay rwd manuva
i do agree, wasnt one of the reasons everyone left rwd was cuz of the stupid rooms goin on and f*ckin up the whatever?!

Guest Scorpzz

So what do you get a different coloured name if you get in?

Guest Removal Man

lol at Watch My Sigi been watching your sig, is it supposed to show me something like dem magic eye pics?

Guest Arsenal 4 life
lol at Watch My Sigi been watching your sig, is it supposed to show me something like dem magic eye pics?
lol

If u dont let me inI will use SHaringn read ur midn and work otut he pass wordJOKINGtell me stil

i do agree, wasnt one of the reasons everyone left rwd was cuz of the stupid rooms goin on and f*ckin up the whatever?!
nah im pretty sure it was just the colour lol

Guest Removal Man

can we have a 'Removal Man Room' ???somewhere i can just chill by myself and be with my thoughtsis this possible?

Guest I.B.Blackman
come like rwd vip n whateverim cool just jamming here
co-signi remember when it happen on rwd n the watever room turned into str8 uppa-wasteland.jpgif there is a room then i have no reason to beg to get in anyway

come like rwd vip n whateverim cool just jamming here
co-signi remember when it happen on rwd n the watever room turned into str8 uppa-wasteland.jpgif there is a room then i have no reason to beg to get in anyway
still tho i wudnt mind a passK-dot.1

nah im pretty sure it was just the colour lol
The formate.

Guest Arsenal 4 life

here we go bare mans gona start fightin anyway i dont need the password i have got c80aa4423abcf7177d3d7d5bf6027761.jpg

Guest Watch My sig

my sig got boyed with te removal of youtube links in sigsanyways you know we always cry about snitches hotting up links to females by showing them the link to the sitewell they cant view that now can they

here we go bare mans gona start fightin anyway i dont need the password i have got c80aa4423abcf7177d3d7d5bf6027761.jpg
Oh please f*ck off you little twatish kid.