vip2 lounge

Guest Watch My sig

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boy the way i see it if KEY USERS wasnt into following fashion a secret room would have about as much power as an ant to horseallow beggin to be in some room you know nothing about if i am giving a good reason ie i KNOW WHAT ITS GOT THAT IS GOOD THAT AINT HEREthen ill be on it but beggin just for feeling left outs sake is just a waist of time

Guest Arsenal 4 life
boy the way i see it if KEY USERS wasnt into following fashion a secret room would have about as much power as an ant to horseallow beggin to be in some room you know nothing about if i am giving a good reason ie i KNOW WHAT ITS GOT THAT IS GOOD THAT AINT HEREthen ill be on it but beggin just for feeling left outs sake is just a waist of time

Guest I.B.Blackman
come like rwd vip n whateverim cool just jamming here
co-signi remember when it happen on rwd n the watever room turned into str8 uppa-wasteland.jpgif there is a room then i have no reason to beg to get in anyway

Guest Watch My sig

my sig got boyed with te removal of youtube links in sigsanyways you know we always cry about snitches hotting up links to females by showing them the link to the sitewell they cant view that now can they