Mods of this room....

Uncle Larry

... Stand the f*ck up.Who's running things in this room nowadays....In my day certains couldnt run.. diont let me take back the control panel cause man will get burnt tabumbo!f*cking kids running round with no respect. WTF... theres no fear factor nomore.. sort it pronto!

its a forum stop taking it 4 life, run a bath, use some radox n relax ya skinold man fell off n didnt recover from the injuries
Say HI to Casper for dem comments... biggrin.gif
You actually gonna ban him for them comments? Come like Tipper's your brother or something.

Guest Master_Yoda

Tipper thinks hes a legend cos he banned afew people that ended him afew years back its cute cos wtf has he done since hes not bin mod?not so hot now are you tips.

Im not a mod...Funny that..www.flashback993.com = Tippers site...www.flashback993.com_users and database from what tis site was made from... = vip2.co.ukIm a founding member.. do you really think that i wouldnt have powers on here... think about it... do your home work.Ill think yourll find i have more then mod powers on here sunny jim... by the way nice name.Bigs up swifty, faze and blade.. love what you guys have done with the place.. might get you round to wallpaper me housesalutes

LMFAO at man catching feelingsthe names all cool coz at the end of the day ur a big man with a yout i swear and ur coming out with something like this is ur brain that deteriorated?its an internet forum like thats gonna bother me, man thought he was gangster no1 but fell off like say his names freddy maysnem kid >>>> tippa irie

Guest Master_Yoda

do any of you man know what happened when you fruit cakes made a room together rwd floppedI dont even see the point of the vip lounge... this is not like rwd where randoms would show up and do whatever they did that got you pissed off enough to make your little room.

i tell you what i love about cap cap he is so inventive when it comes to reinventing him self to fit into any crowdone minute he is a corporate fag who drinks tea and crumpets with gray fox412762933_dbc3c49c69.jpgthen he is rubbing shoulders with streetsfiveguysinsuits.jpgand then he is down with the brothers during the day DSCF0042.JPGwhat a brown noser he is this cap cap guy really needs to find peace and realise he should beat up that faggot that raped his mother that made him.

Hol tite Nem though, real talk
gemmey has tipper got powers wat does he do here? its a new era
this was tippers board before i thinkflashback and vip got joined together
dnt care. things have moved on since denswear they changed the server pure times since deni shud run for admin still

LMFAO at man catching feelingsthe names all cool coz at the end of the day ur a big man with a yout i swear and ur coming out with something like this is ur brain that deteriorated?its an internet forum like thats gonna bother me, man thought he was gangster no1 but fell off like say his names freddy maysnem kid >>>> tippa irie
Nem, you know what i got nuff love for you, but seriously.. you followed man into this topic and got heated.. then say im catching feelings please rude boy fall back. theres no need to prove yourself.. i know you aint got god status.. and its no secret that everyone send sfor me to get ratings.. its cool i understand. But seriously once again its allways the one that thinks he's the bright spark that always reacts first.. ask any mnod about the topic i posted in mods room before making this... man was set up.. and like an idiot.. you again fell for it.Relax, like you said its the net. stop following man around the room... i aint your dad. Llow me!

i tell you what i love about cap cap he is so inventive when it comes to reinventing him self to fit into any crowdone minute he is a corporate fag who drinks tea and crumpets with gray fox412762933_dbc3c49c69.jpgthen he is rubbing shoulders with streetsfiveguysinsuits.jpgand then he is down with the brothers during the day DSCF0042.JPGwhat a brown noser he is this cap cap guy really needs to find peace and realise he should beat up that faggot that raped his mother that made him.
lmaooooooo