Me & My Girl...different cultures dilemma!!!

CAMECHI89

girls are the worst flakes in the world but seeing as women want commitment more then the majority of men i find it only fitting that THEY do what is in their power to do so ie get some back bone and tell their folks why should you go out on a limb when she aint shown them the LEVELSyou DONT want a woman that CANT stand up for you that WILL be ANY MANS downfallTRUSS ME

sh*t man!! I aint gna lie...the last two posts above this just hit a nerve.FACE OFF & MARLON you are both talking sense and I aint gna lie that hurt man.But I swear down she is serious about me, well it seems that way.I dont think we would have been through certain things if she werent? biggrin.gif Am I living in some fairy tale?I'm actually on the phone to her again right now.Should I ask her to tell her fam?Or just leave it for now?

You are pissed.Going out with a gurl whos parents dont give a sh*t about religion>>>>>>>>Gurls with muslim type parents.
Actually I aint pissed come to think of it, well that aint the word I would use.I'm more annoyed if anything and plus it aint that bad.In due time she WILL or she WONT tell her parents about me and I've made it clear she is no hostage.It will hurt but if she wants out which I dont think is the case then she can go.We could be friends, maybe not as close and all that but I'll still check her.Anyways her Mum & Dad are on holiday at the mo for a whole month!She's with her cuzzies in east so there's no point talking about it to her now I think.I'm gna wait until their arival draws closer then ask her to tell her parents. (well the mum 1st anyways)

sh*t man!! I aint gna lie...the last two posts above this just hit a nerve.FACE OFF & MARLON you are both talking sense and I aint gna lie that hurt man.But I swear down she is serious about me, well it seems that way.I dont think we would have been through certain things if she werent? biggrin.gif Am I living in some fairy tale?I'm actually on the phone to her again right now.Should I ask her to tell her fam?Or just leave it for now?
okay let me answer that by telling you a short storya girl of mine for 7 years (who i cheated on bare times) was with me before i had my son but as soon as i knew i had a son i told her IMMEDIATELY (no secrets see) then she really showed she was down as she said she really cared and she would stick by me so this made me realise that its HER i should be with as all the other girls i was messing with was on a jump ship ting (at that stage i had girls but not a main ting .... well sorta lol) ANYWAYmy son got older and older and older and she never ONCE told her parents about this (even now her parents have no idea that i have a yute) as she was a mix of asian and portugese. I told my dad about this and he told me and i quote "if she aint gonna tell her PARENTS THAT what is she NOT GONNA TELL YOU"this is the same logic a girl would use if you was to be seeing a girl and she KNOWS you have a girl she would not make you hubby cos she would assume you would do it to her.so its the SAME logicnot female logicnot male logicLOGIC FULL STOPi also told her what if i had an accident and i was in hospital and my son came with the rest of my fam and your parents found out THEN (cos they was cool with me) that i had a yute how would you feel then..... I ASKED HER THAT and she was on a "deal with that when it comes" ting. I told her straight if i see ya parents and im with my son im NOT gonna lie to them and im NOT gonna hide either you can but im not a guy that lies to parents its not my style so that tells me she was not sure of us herself and the joke is its THAT GIRL THAT WENT NAPPA (that girls go nappa thread was inspired by what i went thru with her)personnally from what ya going on with i can tell ya READY to TRY and have a serious ting im not sure if ya capable but ya willing so thats goodBUT SHE AINT READY FAM i wont lie to you fam it sounds like you have something worth keeping and YOU have done all you can to do soITS NOW HER TURN you have to DEMAND that she tells her family she probably will say no and ya relationship WILL end but after a few weeks she will KNOW what it feels like when your NOT THERE and she WILL compare that feeling (which is unbearable trusssss me) to the feeling of telling her parents cos by now when ya done it will be easier to tell them about you as your in the PAST TENSE.after she has got that off her chestSHE WILL CALL YOU unfortunately THAT is the time you may have f*cked a next ting and or she has f*cked a next man (YOU ARE USING A FORUM SO YA VERY COMPUTER LITERATE SO IM SURE YOU APPRECIATE THAT MAKES UPS AND BREAK UPS HAPPEN TREMENDOUSLY FAST ESPECIALLY IF YA GOT A MYSPACE ETC)so basically to stop THAT from happening she needs to acquire some back bone or ya gonna beat all round the houses just to end up back together but having A NEXT secret that you have BOTH f*cked elsewhere on a break up period.a lot of this sh*t could be dealt with on site but as some people (mostly females) are not upfront all this beating round the bush occursthere is nothing you can do but TELL HER to TELL THEM she may do it she may not but if she dont you should NOT accept this.ITS WRONG

All of what i just wrote is why im extremely cynical and truly believe that MOST PEOPLE WILL f*ck someone else for reason such as above or anything else but rather then be like luv doc i accept it.ya girl could cheat on you but still stay with you and never leave you if you was in a wheel chair cos she LOVES you or ya girl could be faithful but leave you the minute she sees that you lost ya job that pays for a lifestyle that she just CANT give upTHINK ABOUT THAT PEOPLE

And FACE OFF I appreciate what you have said and yeah it has sunk in believe it or not.I WILL ASK HER to tell her parents but closer to when they come back from holiday.Coz I am willing (all that I can do) to make this work for the both of us but like you said she needs to have a back bone, come out from under the rocks and try harder herself.I see what you are saying but on the other hand I think of her position.She knows I love her and everything and she trusts me that 99% (I dont believe you can have 100%)But I'm tryna look at it from her perspective...*This might be what shes thinking*Would you risk your family locking you of for a bit (if not PERMANENT) or disowning just coz of a guy that MAY not even be with you the for so long after or that MAY not even be faithful and all of that in the long run.And yeah I know I've said she trusts me but you gotta look at the worst case too.You may look at me as young/juvenile but this girl ALMOST seems to good to be true and like I've said before I think its due to her upbringing. I am annoyed at the facts that she cant have boyfriends, but on the other hand I still am greatful coz she wouldnt be the way she is I PERSONALLY think.Anyways I have about 3 weeks until her fam are back. Thats more than enough time to think how I'll ask and to talk about it with her. I'll do that at all costs even if she feels pressured but like you said FACE OFF....Dont except no!lol....(boy, soon I'm gna be writing a topic on how to get over her!) biggrin.gif