Jack Warner-England invented football but are to shit to

DINKY

Just read this on bbc sitehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/6939170.stmthis guy is a plum spain hosted it in 82 italy 1990 france 1998 he is saying if anything one of these 3 will host the 2018 world cup (i know its 3 world cups away but still)what are your veiws on this _44049311_warner270.jpg

Fifa vice-president Jack Warner said he will battle to stop England hosting the 2018 World Cup.His decision will be a blow to the Football Association, who were likely to plan a bid on the back of any change to the current selection procedures."If the World Cup were to go to Europe, I'm quite sure, with the English luck as it is, they won't get it," Warner told BBC World Service."There are moves to give it to England. I must fight that."Interview: Fifa vice-president Jack WarnerInterview: 2018 World Cup ambassador Richard CabornWarner, a member of the world football body's executive committee since 1983, added: "It will be Italy, Spain, or even France who will get the World Cup if it goes to Europe. 606: DEBATEWhat are your views on Warner's comments?"Nobody in Europe likes England. England invented the sport but has never made any impact on world football."It is believed Fifa president Sepp Blatter is set to end the World Cup rotation policy when the executive committee meet later in the year.Instead, the association are likely to approve a format that only precludes the continents that held the previous two World Cups from bidding again, which in 2018 would be Africa and South America.Warner, president of Concacaf, added that he would battle to bring international football's premier tournament to his region, which covers North and Central America and the Caribbean. England invented the sport but has never had made any impact on world footballFifa vice-president Jack Warner"I really don't believe that we should just lay down and play dead to anyone who wants to take the World Cup from Concacaf," he said.In July another Fifa executive committee member and former World Cup winner, German legend Franz Beckenbauer, offered his support to England hosting the 2018 World Cup.He told BBC Five Live's Sportsweek: "There is no better country in Europe to host the World Cup in 2018. England is the favourite."He added: "The most important thing is to end the rotation and bring the tournament back to Europe."The Premier League at the moment is the best league in Europe and the stadiums are outstanding."In my opinion, there is only one very serious candidate and it is England."BBC World Service will air the full interview with Jack Warner on World Football with Alan Green on Saturday 11 August and Saturday 18 August.

Exactly out of all the countrys in the world I belive this is best country for diversity look at all the stadiums that will be built and ones which already exsist its stupid he must of been drunk when he said thatthis is the country that gave the world this great game

Does anybody know the stand-in countries if South Afirca fail to meet fifa requirements for 2010?
Sepp Blatter "Barring a natural disaster, South Africa will be staging the World Cup in 2010. The only back up plan we have is South Africa, and the back up plan to the back up plan is South Africa. Should we have the natural disaster, however, then there are various options open to us. The easiest would be to go back to Germany, but there are a number of other countries ready to step up and organise a World Cup at short notice in Europe, Asia and North American - meanng the United States to be precise" Then he went on to say something else.Source World Soccer.

Hundreds of traveling fans are getting murdered at the 2010 tournament. Watch it happen. It's going to be a worldwide tragedy reported everywhere. And hold tight Warner trying to get the World Cup in North America (USA '94) or Central America (Mexico '86) but is opposed to it being held in England which has half of the top 10 football stadiums in the world and hasn't held it since '66.