Abortions

LuLu

to how many you can have ?i know one girl who has had FOUR , she is 24 but surely there must be a limit to how many you can have, right ?also what are your views on abortions , do you agree or disagree with it ?

i know one girl who has had FOUR , she is 24 but surely there must be a limit to how many you can have, right ?
Yeah from what I know there is limit depending on if the next time will affect your health ie. serious reproductive damage.I dont agree to abortions but sometimes ppl have no choice init and on the other hand accidents can happen.Its wether the person is strong enough to deal with the consequences which is the answer.

abortion is not the one, i dont agree with it but everyone has their 'reasons'...not me though.....luckily enough, i aint been in that situation with a girl....girls who are having too many abortions are messing up their wombs....when they really actually want to have a kid, all the abortions they've had MAY prevent it happening...

dont think theres a limit to how many you can have, i dont see there wouldthe only limit i see is the psychological effects on the mum, apart from that, i dont see anything elseimo, abortion is wrong but in some cases ( like r*pe ), it might be justified, event though a life is being killed.

im the same , if i fell pregnant now , theres no way i would keep it. it would ruin my life , my plans for the future etc , selfish i know but thats just the way it ismy two friends seem happy being a mother at 18/19 but nah , that just aint for me.

When i was still with my ex we talked about this and he said'dont worry you can carry on with uni, i'll get a job you can move into my house i know it will be hard'smhlike he knew what he was talking aboutthe way i see it is, how can i mess up my life like this-my whole aim in life was to be a doctor and when i make it to uni i'd piss it all up by having to have a baby and drop out? never that son

Guest Durrty Boi
all im saying is prevention >>>>>cure
completely agree, im always careful but you never know.abstinence is the best contraception anyway.there won't be any bun in my oven.
you take all the precaution u can n still get pregnantso is that the only time ud say its alright to have an abortion?

completely agree, im always careful but you never know.abstinence is the best contraception anyway.there won't be any bun in my oven.
you take all the precaution u can n still get pregnantso is that the only time ud say its alright to have an abortion?
exactly, thats why i'm abstaining loli would only have an abortion if i got pregnant at uni, that would basically be me throwing my life down the shitter.

basically if you have 4 abortions u shud be allowed to have children NEVERget the girl some condoms i swear they still do these in certain shops
i guess its a routine for her now have sex , get pregnant , have an abortion

Guest Durrty Boi
exactly, thats why i'm abstaining loli would only have an abortion if i got pregnant at uni, that would basically be me throwing my life down the shitter.
so, ur eventual career is more important than life itself?i thought u wer religious

I dunno what i think about abortion. I hate that girls think its an easy way out.I remember watching one program (in school , R.E) and one woman was saying she's sure people will say abortion is fine if someone has been raped. Then she was like "my mother was raped, and i am the product of that incident. Just because i wasn't created in a loving relationship does that mean my life should be valued less than others. I don't even know what nationality i am...."That made me kinda stop in my tracks. So yeah, i dunno how i feel about abortion.

Guest Durrty Boi
I dunno what i think about abortion. I hate that girls think its an easy way out.I remember watching one program (in school , R.E) and one woman was saying she's sure people will say abortion is fine if someone has been raped. Then she was like "my mother was raped, and i am the product of that incident. Just because i wasn't created in a loving relationship does that mean my life should be valued less than others. I don't even know what nationality i am...."That made me kinda stop in my tracks. So yeah, i dunno how i feel about abortion.
exactlytheres no scale to measure what makes a baby worth keepingno one size fits all solutionits goes a hell of a lot deeperwhich is why i never really get involved in the discussions coz its hard to jus say yes or no

to how many you can have ?i know one girl who has had FOUR , she is 24 but surely there must be a limit to how many you can have, right ?also what are your views on abortions , do you agree or disagree with it ?
a woman who has had 4 abortions should just be castrated. remove the eggs and give them to someone who will make proper use of them. what a lousy woman..