whats new

LuLu

in your life at the moment ? not that much is new with me except i passed my theory for the 2nd time round , ( ive already passed it once ) i went to london and was overwhelemed by the tube stations , ive also been back to manchester twice and i got a new phone which is pink. life is pretty dull at the moment.also whats new on vip2 ? not been on for a few weeks so people update me , has there been any exposures or big news or anything along that line

Whats good lucinda should of told me you were coming to capital city would of took you out for brunch and a bottle of lunchtime moet lolsame old same old at the moment everyone is just cussing each other getting very old very quick its like haveing a record on repeat

Starting to think about planning my b'day for next month & I burnt my hand on the oven.
How old you gonna be? Hmmm. I've been in London the whole summer but I'm gonna hit up Manchester next week for a change of scenery.Life is pretty boring atm if I'm honest.

something on myspace is new to mewhen you go on someones page , at the top it states their asl etchmm when did this happen ?o and swiftie , i wasnt in the capital for long , several hours or so thats all , as i just got my transportation back to manchester from there one day , just had a nosey round in my short stay , people kept asking me for directions , i sent them left right and everywhere. i always get people asking me for directions , alwayssss

Guest Durrty Boi
nothing new on VIPjust the usual new women getting head toppednuffin really
lmao
hurry up n go on fantasy hip hop so i can do a trade with ui assume urs Starr