Sign in to follow this  
Apocalyptica

Confirmation of Kara-Louise's ''thickness'' (Images)

she looks like one of them girls that r dead in bed innitgive her two thumbs downistockphoto_1935175_two_thumbs_down.jpg

Guest Durrty Boi

the thickness aint in order manback aint sayin nuffin man

when she comes out send her this thread to her myspace coz she can do the kanye west workout planlook at the other women who have gone in gone out and fixxed upkanye_west_the_new_workout_plan.jpg

hmmmm ok, the thickness aint in proportion but still.65954_bscap0002_122_369lo.jpgYou can tell she got a fat naan tho and I reckon in bed her thickness would make a nice sloppy sex.Its not always whats pleasing to the eye is whats pleasing to the touch, Id still f*ck her.
Lmao you could salvage decent sex from any bruck down gash init?She's thick with no tits or bum... That's not cool man. That stupid face as well. See how the Ghanaian part of her got diluted.

No wonder she always wears long skirtsThought she had potentialI'm disappointed

Its a damn shame.I'll still beat though. Twice not thrice, she dont deserve the 3-0 whitewash.

I'd still lash but I'm just disappointed cause I had a mental image of what the back off could've looked like and the real thing just didn't match up.