Girls who get to attached / pester you non stop

LuLu

there was one time i pestered a guy for like a week non stop , but in actual reality i was tryna prevent a jerry springer situation from happening but infact i just made the whole thing worse , arr looking back i must of looked like a d*ckhead , i went completely the wrong way about it .i wasnt getting attached to the guy, far from it , but i think he thought that because i kept ringing , i shoulda just chilled out, but at the time i was paranoid something major was going to happen to him due to the partucular circumstances at the timeso guys and girls , what do you do when a girl/guy gets to attached to you or when they pester you non stop ? how do you deal with it ? are you polite when doing so ?

I am a person who switches off their phone 4 days best way to get over it I hate the ones who get ur yard numbers and phone thatI have done this b4 when I was 15 kept leaving this girl voicemails to link then one day a breh called me up to leave me alone

Guest Durrty Boi

the sick one is when ur tryna bang a chick n she's on them stoosh ones all replying 10 hours later to ur texts etc etcthen you give them [bernie Mac] DA d*ck [/bernie Mac]and all of a sudden they got time to call/email/text you 10 times a minute

the sick one is when ur tryna bang a chick n she's on them stoosh ones all replying 10 hours later to ur texts etc etcthen you give them [bernie Mac] DA d*ck [/bernie Mac]and all of a sudden they got time to call/email/text you 10 times a minute
That's jokes because after you've got the p*ssy, suddenly you reply with so much less urgency. Payback's a bitch!

LOL I'm through that right now, its cool though cos when her back is f*cked up she'll appreciate it.You know them ones where you say I'll call you back in 45 minutes...46-48 minutes later you get a call "What happened to my call back?". That there does not help.

had another case of this1 chic im f*cking went on holiday 2 franceaired her ever since (long 4 communicating with a chic i cant link)then im sleeping now,get a call,its private number..man answered out of them 1s where ure pissed u got woken upso im like whos this,*hears her voice*all of a sudden i was WIDE AWAKE,i thought f*ck itsaid what do u want,she asked y i aired her,i said i dont wanna talk+hung upgot a text from her saying shes not letting me ruin her holidayim haps cz that means she wont bother mebut normally i will just lock the chic off all 2gether

LOL I'm through that right now, its cool though cos when her back is f*cked up she'll appreciate it.You know them ones where you say I'll call you back in 45 minutes...46-48 minutes later you get a call "What happened to my call back?". That there does not help.
They get laughed at and told to shutup.

That's jokes because after you've got the p*ssy, suddenly you reply with so much less urgency. Payback's a bitch!
you like the attention for a while but it does get a bit annoying still...
oh so trueonce you have conquered it its over to the next taski cant f*ck the same girl in the same week more then ONCE (unless its the main squeeze) or i just feel like im wasting my life and i should get paid for it

the ones where you ignore their call. then they call you off a friends phone and say i just wanted to see if it worked/see if you were ignoring me.f*ck off.desperate slag

Guest Durrty Boi
It doesnt bother me... a guy can call/text as much as he likes but i'll only reply or answer when I feel like it.
for'real....LOL @ Durty's post......"THA d*ck!"....girl betta know!
u really shudda edited that
the ones where you ignore their call. then they call you off a friends phone and say i just wanted to see if it worked/see if you were ignoring me.f*ck off.desperate slag
lmao

i avoid texts with any femaleand you cant stop these possesive girls you gotta just know how to keep them at bay ie DONT give them ya house number and dem thing deh and basically you dont have to phone them more then once a week cos they will usually beat you to it. If the girls looks good that is how you should play it cos it not like you DONT like them is it?

*spuds*u know them ones i swear I hate it when my boy gives me the phone and the girl tries it about why aint u picking up ur phone i am piss off c*nt and lock it off