Sign in to follow this  
Jonothan Rothschild 33rd

Amazing sights

I've seen some amazing things in my life, Explosions at zero gravity, The great wall of china from 25,000 ft, Aaliyah before she died, the beach at Fully Loaded Jamaican, a 4x4 crash in to a Toyota at 70 miles per her and flip on its side, A million pounds in cash (Watched while supermarket safe was emptied) but nothing amazes me more than seeing a black girl/Lightskin girl with freckles, simply amazing, absolutely beautiful.I suppose the question is, what have you seen thats amazing, if anything.

9bac587fdd982440c68ec4917a5f67da.JPG3e60e1c4ab65f5cd992c0482c8bc9b86.JPGDidn't take this next pic but I was there and it was an amazing night.....808881921_small.jpg

Guest luckstar

SMH AT A FOOTBALL MATCH BEING AN AMAZING SPECTACLE OF LIFE

The Colloseum at nightA large ice-sculpture of the world.A sum of cash with the knowledge that 50% was mine.Seeing a city from 342m above the ground.Watching (and being part of) my team obliterate the opposition 127 - 19, with only 6 men.

A dead man on the floor. bullet to the centre of the forehead. blood streaming everywhere.not amazing, more shocking.

The Himalayas (Flew over them going to Malaysia)The Grand CanyonNiagra FallsDiving in crystal clear water in Antigua, and right away seeing a puffer fish 5cm away from me.

I wish I went to Istanbul.
it was amazing..2 lads that came with us left at half time tho cuz they wer too pissed off at the performance/score, they wer even more pissed when they seen what happend lol

I wish I went to Istanbul.
it was amazing..2 lads that came with us left at half time tho cuz they wer too pissed off at the performance/score, they wer even more pissed when they seen what happend lol
I hate it when people do that. serves them right.

A dead man on the floor. bullet to the centre of the forehead. blood streaming everywhere.not amazing, more shocking.
Where did you see that?

Drinkable water from a spring being set alight and the fire not burning your hands when you touch it
Where did you see that?
Out in the hills in Jamaica. It was nuts how people were burning papaer and that but it dont hot up your hands

Dunns River for the 1st timeocho_rios_jamaica_dunns_river_falls1.jpg
if thats the one in Jamaica, then yeah this is one aswellalso Sirigiya Rock is another one for me