Amazing sights

Jonothan Rothschild 33rd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some amazing things in my life, Explosions at zero gravity, The great wall of china from 25,000 ft, Aaliyah before she died, the beach at Fully Loaded Jamaican, a 4x4 crash in to a Toyota at 70 miles per her and flip on its side, A million pounds in cash (Watched while supermarket safe was emptied) but nothing amazes me more than seeing a black girl/Lightskin girl with freckles, simply amazing, absolutely beautiful.I suppose the question is, what have you seen thats amazing, if anything.
Black/lite skin girl with freckles = over ripe bananaI remember one girl at college one time got called that, was benning

A dead man on the floor. bullet to the centre of the forehead. blood streaming everywhere.not amazing, more shocking.
Where did you see that?
On holiday in Nigeria. I was with my dad, we were going back to our house and there had been an armed robbery seconds before the driver drove us through the gates.They shot the house help. Everyone was shrieking and stuff. Saying it could have been us. LMFAO @ Ryan. biggrin.gif

I've seen some amazing things in my life, Explosions at zero gravity, The great wall of china from 25,000 ft, Aaliyah before she died, the beach at Fully Loaded Jamaican, a 4x4 crash in to a Toyota at 70 miles per her and flip on its side, A million pounds in cash (Watched while supermarket safe was emptied) but nothing amazes me more than seeing a black girl/Lightskin girl with freckles, simply amazing, absolutely beautiful.I suppose the question is, what have you seen thats amazing, if anything.
thats my cuzins bredrin mumshe is buff still

for the football fans, i win. i watched the 94 and 98 worldcup finals. seen a man set alightclosing ceremony 96 olympicssugar loaf mountainflying low over the amazonwalked the wall of china, part of it!seen the slave enclaves built in gambia were slaves were held untl the next ships were ready. thats pretty much the most touching, not amazing sight. was in the traffic and mini carnival caught up at MJ's trial in santa monica.and on the way to his house (ppl were told that there was a free entry victory party at his yard) drove down from bout 50miles further north.

Guest Removal Man

Grand Canyon (from plane)New York (from Empire State Building)London on Millenium NYEthree things that spring to mind, actual events and things like that never come to mind that quick

Grand Canyon from above in a helicopter, and from the canyon floorAlso saw the largest bird in N.America perched on a rock a couple metres away from the trail while we were hiking into the canyon.Sunrise & sunset over the canyonNew York at night from the Empire State observatorySunrise from atop a mountain in Zion ParkLargest natural balancing rock in the worldBryce Canyon (search it)Los Angeles at the break of dawn from the Hollywood hillsVegas strip at nightSunset on a boat in the MediterraneanLondon from the Eye at sunsetAbout 15 kilos of weed stacked on a tableAn ice sculpture/fountain of Michelangelo's David which pumped vodka

Grand Canyon from above in a helicopter, and from the canyon floorAlso saw the largest bird in N.America perched on a rock a couple metres away from the trail while we were hiking into the canyon.Sunrise & sunset over the canyonNew York at night from the Empire State observatorySunrise from atop a mountain in Zion ParkLargest natural balancing rock in the worldBryce Canyon (search it)Los Angeles at the break of dawn from the Hollywood hillsVegas strip at nightSunset on a boat in the MediterraneanLondon from the Eye at sunsetAbout 15 kilos of weed stacked on a tableAn ice sculpture/fountain of Michelangelo's David which pumped vodka
lool dem ones

Guest Durrty Boi
victoria6.jpgVictoriaFalls-Encarta.jpgvictoria_falls_7797_blog.jpgVictoria falls...went there on holz wit my boys during my last week at home...my hotel room backed onto a footpath that leads there...KrissssK-dot.1
f*ck that roadid rather walk around than drive on thatyes i wanna be a pilot and im scared of heights