So It Is True Then

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bruv if ur black u aint getting in u need to go with a group of white people no hypedont blame them the club aint been locked off so they r doing something righteven if u never had trainers I guarentee u still would not of got inthey would say members only then u see a next guy bop through ask them he aint a memberthey will say yeah he is a regularits a bump but alie black more time means trouble

when i go to my cousins house on chesnut estate i have to walk past the club and the bouncers see me start walking down the stairs to start turf man when i dont even wanna get in but i walk right past im going to smoke f*ck that clubits one of them things in life

bruv if ur black u aint getting in u need to go with a group of white people no hypedont blame them the club aint been locked off so they r doing something righteven if u never had trainers I guarentee u still would not of got inthey would say members only then u see a next guy bop through ask them he aint a memberthey will say yeah he is a regularits a bump but alie black more time means trouble
Ok but i went to one of their websites which has galleries of past raves/events at Operahouse and saw a few Black people there but then they must be like you say with tons of White people and there was me thinking that was getting turned away because of trainers but i'll try again because they have some good events down there

when i go to my cousins house on chesnut estate i have to walk past the club and the bouncers see me start walking down the stairs to start turf man when i dont even wanna get in but i walk right past im going to smoke f*ck that clubits one of them things in life
whoa now that's messed up better bet now to go to Rudolph's now

lmao at operah shubbz is a jokehow can we go there now, and all my boys just dissappearedwe were baffednext day they told us they were havin an argument then the bouncers took em in2 that room ting and battered the sh*t out of them then dashed them down the stairs by sum fire exit lol f*ckery

aint been rudoolfs 4 years dont know what it is saying nowslimzee u can get into here but its october puretemp_oct07_front_r1_c1.jpgpuretemp_oct07_front_r2_c1.jpgthe last one at shepards bush see black heads coz its a big ravehttp://www.puretemptation.net/gallery/0707...0707_Album.htmland buy a ticket if its a ticket event
Yeah i've been to a Pure Temptation rave before at Scala it's alright