Best and Worst Raving Moments

best: 18th bday in leeds @ fruitcupboard, club was buy one get one free on drinks, i never knew at the time because i was smashed but anyways it was a very good night...also the numerous 'brandy nights'.... these never fail to deliver....ez 'dance happy' a couple weeks ago in napa was too much aswell.... never expierienced vibes like that... dacing under the showers to shake your body >>>> ________

worst: CCs couple weeks back, last resort, commercial sh*t music and a dumb fight!
i went there 2 weeks ago? was u there? Poshfunk i think the thing was calledi came in the main room and no1 was really dancing, they was jst swaying to the music.then the hip hop room wasnt much better.bare nice hollyoaks typa gash tho

worst: CCs couple weeks back, last resort, commercial sh*t music and a dumb fight!
i went there 2 weeks ago? was u there? Poshfunk i think the thing was calledi came in the main room and no1 was really dancing, they was jst swaying to the music.then the hip hop room wasnt much better.bare nice hollyoaks typa gash tho
Nah it was a monday, was supposed to go Bar Rumba but then these boys decided they didnt wana queue up so they rushed pass the sercuity and onviously that got locked so we went CCs.Oh yh South links East, LOL....I went once at Imperial Gardens in Camberwell when i was about 14/15...Terrible night!

worst night anytime I had to go to that club cameos coz i hate hip hop and rnb you only get 30 minutes of the whole night to shock out to garagebest ravesgarage delight at astoria so solids birthday wicked nightexposure august 2000 Need i say more ministry of sound smoove dec 2000 it was when smoove first started bare vibes I dont remember much but having a great timecream of da crop birthday last one ever at leasure lounge 2001 hlc crew, ez everyone smacked itclimax at vison2k cardiff it was straight the night after cream of the crop birthday some madness went wales plus it was playoff weekend bare footy heads there rave was live dj smokey smacked it hlc ripped itsun city bagleys 2001 paid £50 to get in for 2 hours but the vibe was sickcan not even think straight its f*ckin 2am lol

I will never forget when everybody went Scala and Peckham yutes came.I was upstairs with my boys and we were looking down and it kicked off. One yout picked up a Moet bottle and threw it with all his might, he was aiming for a boy but it licked one girl in her face. It was like slow motion people were shouting "duck" bitch didnt know what hit her. Some of my boys were benning, they laugh at anything bad they are going hell.

Guest Seriouss
I've always had sh*t nights there!Best - probably Heartless in NapaWorst - Some house rave my mates MADE me go to for a b'day

Guest Black Tom

Romeos B Day Bash, left before the shootingAny HLC eventGarage Fever @ Alley Pally swear there were like 8000 peopleThe 1st Choice FM Month ting at Eros, f*ckIN SICK. Packed to the rafters, the most black people enfield will ever haveNot much of a rave, but the NYE ting at that Hotel last NYE was terriable, think a few heads from here went, I know I saw Tony Black. It was a shambles, too many people in the place, sweat dripping of the ceiling like it was a shower, drinks ran out too quick, coats were just flung into some room and when we come to collect them it wa slike some free for all, bare jackets got jacked. Luckily mine was kept in a next room.

Guest Removal Man
i went there 2 weeks ago? was u there? Poshfunk i think the thing was called
i kno one of d people who helps run that night, used to dj with himmy worst: getting completly spandangled at a 'True Do' at the top of that big building in West Brompton, only to wake up to Janine from Eastenders tryin to feed me water so i didn't diemy best:2001 NYE, ravin to sh*t funky house whilst riding the wave of about 3 different class-A's at the best house party i've ever been to in my entire life

Romeos B Day Bash, left before the shootingAny HLC eventGarage Fever @ Alley Pally swear there were like 8000 peopleThe 1st Choice FM Month ting at Eros, f*ckIN SICK. Packed to the rafters, the most black people enfield will ever haveNot much of a rave, but the NYE ting at that Hotel last NYE was terriable, think a few heads from here went, I know I saw Tony Black. It was a shambles, too many people in the place, sweat dripping of the ceiling like it was a shower, drinks ran out too quick, coats were just flung into some room and when we come to collect them it wa slike some free for all, bare jackets got jacked. Luckily mine was kept in a next room.
You went to that one? My cousin went to that. He said people were losing house and car keys and all kinds. f*ckry.

I will never forget when everybody went Scala and Peckham yutes came.I was upstairs with my boys and we were looking down and it kicked off. One yout picked up a Moet bottle and threw it with all his might, he was aiming for a boy but it licked one girl in her face. It was like slow motion people were shouting "duck" bitch didnt know what hit her. Some of my boys were benning, they laugh at anything bad they are going hell.
lolllooolollngdfdktfkgkjfkgjkugklhgklygk biggrin.gif:D:D

lolllooolollngdfdktfkgkjfkgjkugklhgklygk biggrin.gif:D:D
so funny!

when i was dancing with this random chick, she was ok in the looks department..but nothing specialafter the tune finished, i thought yep whos next, but this chick would not move, she followed me EVERYWHEREfrom the time i entered the rave, til the rave finished she was with me, ppl started thinking she was my gyal, i was tired of her, all attempts to shake her off never workedkinda ruined my night still