Sign in to follow this  
Roots

Do you allow your little brother, sister, cousin, newphew or niece to...

my brother does pisses me off chattin to me about get me fam, nah blud and all that bollocksthe rest of my fam talks proper to me

hell no.I can't even stand it if they accidentally do not pronounce their t's in a word (ie gutter) let alone speak road to me.I will clip them round the ear before my mum even.

yesmy little bro is constantly around me and my freinds so he picks up nuff slangbut he drops it neatly, its not like he talks road 24/7, hes actually quite well spoken, so its joke when he cums out with summin like 'hes a top cheif'need 2 beat it out my likkle cousin koree tho hes 3 and hes already chatting bout 'bang bang on the roadside' is he nutty

Cause boy, my little brother just started year 7, and he's coming home like..."Init cuzz"Proper put me off when I was playing Pro Evo with him, man was like..."You just got boyed"Think I have to talk to him, let him know da levels.

When I drop my brothers to school they fight for the front seat and go "I got gun shot, I got gun shot"and my other little brother called me a waceman once so I took him upstairs to my mum and dads bedroom and I F5 him on my mum and dads bed.

Cause boy, my little brother just started year 7, and he's coming home like..."Init cuzz"Proper put me off when I was playing Pro Evo with him, man was like..."You just got boyed"Think I have to talk to him, let him know da levels.
LOL thats when my lil bro tries it aswell.i jst kick him in the sides

(not saying u do but..) u cant be a hypocrite and talk those type of talks around him or 2 him then turn around and tell him say he cant speak like that explain 2 him when its appropriate and when its noti showed my bro from day, time and a place 4 everything so know urself

When I drop my brothers to school they fight for the front seat and go "I got gun shot, I got gun shot"and my other little brother called me a waceman once so I took him upstairs to my mum and dads bedroom and I F5 him on my mum and dads bed.
Lol you sure you don't mean shotgun?

Guest Durrty Boi
Lol you sure you don't mean shotgun?
what i was thinkinn that aint even slang

my fam dont really talk roadmy cousin is an indie chick...she does not quite understand road talk, lolfunny when she asks "what does that mean?"

Guest Durrty Boi
hell no.I can't even stand it if they accidentally do not pronounce their t's in a word (ie gutter) let alone speak road to me.I will clip them round the ear before my mum even.
aint that normal though?alot of people i know (including me) dont pronounce T's in the middle or end of words

(not saying u do but..) u cant be a hypocrite and talk those type of talks around him or 2 him then turn around and tell him say he cant speak like that explain 2 him when its appropriate and when its noti showed my bro from day, time and a place 4 everything so know urself
Lol watch, he'll be like..."Oh but you do it" and reh reh reh

aint that normal though?alot of people i know (including me) dont pronounce T's in the middle or end of words
thats jst bit of cocknet init.see you later is see you laéht-errr

thats jst bit of cocknet init.see you later is see you laéht-errr
I know. But my mum hated it when I spoke like that when I was growing up. Now it sounds weird if I say/hear it.Especially on 1 of my sisters. She's so well spoken and when she drops it, it sounds so forced. she's only 8 but I don't like it.

they move work for me
What's the point of you avatar? Swear the guy in your avi has black hands? So it's not you. So what is the point? What does it mean? And why are you so adamant that people should watch your sig when there's nothing there?

Saw my 13 year old cousin put "bang bang" in his msn name. I came online, within 30 seconds it was down.
Lol yeah, my little brothers blue tooth name was 'Rep Your Endz' Wtf.