Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Didnt Mido go to Sunderland?

Guest al@x

I remember when mido was one of the best young Striker in the world , back in fifa 2003 i just use to be Ajax just cause of him . he should of stayed in france

I remember when mido was one of the best young Striker in the world , back in fifa 2003 i just use to be Ajax just cause of him . he should of stayed in france
Ajax is in Holland still.

lmao

Guest al@x
he should of stayed in france with Marseille

Guest al@x
lmao
Try boy man off lmfao
yh i forgot to add Marseille because when he was in france with drogba them two was merking in bare goal sho

he never went to bham because he wanted 40k a week they said no hes thinkin about a move to sunderland
steve bruce said the move broke down due to the length of contract

lmao
Try boy man off lmfao
LOL

Guest Watch My sig

mido killed himself when he left marseille for romaman parked in presidents spot then goes "im more important"

Guest M12

if he goes boro they will be sick.midoxtuncayxyakubu is not a mid table strike force.

Tuncuy is big, he will defo move on to bigger and better things. (Aslong as boro don't destroy him).On topic Mido would do very well for a mid table or top 10 club or manager that could deal with his ego.

look how many teams look sick same as every season it will pan out the same everton (they r due a sh*t season) boro will do sh*tnewcastle will get injurys galore and play youth team playerstop 4 is top 4reading will be in a relegation battle spurs will struggle 4 14th place and fulham will be the surprise package and get a uefa cup space and bolton will get relegated

Guest M12

im backing bolton you know. i can see them beating newcastle 2moro.*goes to check willyhills odds*