Didnt Mido go to Sunderland?

I remember when mido was one of the best young Striker in the world , back in fifa 2003 i just use to be Ajax just cause of him . he should of stayed in france
Ajax is in Holland still.
he should of stayed in france with Marseille

I remember when mido was one of the best young Striker in the world , back in fifa 2003 i just use to be Ajax just cause of him . he should of stayed in france
Ajax is in Holland still.
lmao
Try boy man off lmfao
yh i forgot to add Marseille because when he was in france with drogba them two was merking in bare goal sho

Tuncuy is big, he will defo move on to bigger and better things. (Aslong as boro don't destroy him).On topic Mido would do very well for a mid table or top 10 club or manager that could deal with his ego.

look how many teams look sick same as every season it will pan out the same everton (they r due a sh*t season) boro will do sh*tnewcastle will get injurys galore and play youth team playerstop 4 is top 4reading will be in a relegation battle spurs will struggle 4 14th place and fulham will be the surprise package and get a uefa cup space and bolton will get relegated