teen pregnacy

DINKY

got yourself in a situation?
Nah never dat.. You mad. biggrin.gifN e ways.. Back to the topic 1stly.The whole teenage mum ting. HHhmm.. Well where can I start.Now for the ones that ACCIDENTS happen or wotnot. I dont have a bone to pick with you as such. (Where da rass was the condom/pill/coil/implant though)I can't say I fully support any teen having a yute as I believe there's a time and place for everything.But that doesnt mean I look down at any woman who has beared a child at a young age.I've seen girls who have matured and developed to respectable ladies. (Respect 2 U)& with these women sh*t like abortion was never an option coz...A) They dont believe in it (Faith beliefs).:D Believed it will lead to further child bearing problems later on in lifeAny one that falls in the bottom category however... SMH1) The ones who think of it as an easy way out. To get a flat back in the day. (Coz now that sh*t dont run loosely)2) Have never experienced love in your life or had a f*cked childhood and think having one of your own will make up or somehow heal your pain.These type of WOMEN. Coz its not just teens is it. I will straight take out their WOMB if I could and teach sense before it gets put back in them to therefore try and get pregnant. Sorry ladies. But I've seen some stupidness.