the white rapper show

shaian

watched it once, was quite funny at how the main judge/coach/rapper gets emotional when one guy didn't make a rap on the spot because he doesn't freestyle, was surprsed to see one of the girls were britishall in all it's a tv show, not really much proper point to it besides entertainment (frankly they ain't going anywhere once they win)i remember seeing one jokes sketch at the end when one black guy was auditioning and the judges were like "you do know this is the WHITE rapper show?" and he goes "yeah, i know im white, my mom was white, my dad was white, im white"

watched it once, was quite funny at how the main judge/coach/rapper gets emotional when one guy didn't make a rap on the spot because he doesn't freestyle, was surprsed to see one of the girls were britishall in all it's a tv show, not really much proper point to it besides entertainment (frankly they ain't going anywhere once they win)i remember seeing one jokes sketch at the end when one black guy was auditioning and the judges were like "you do know this is the WHITE rapper show?" and he goes "yeah, i know im white, my mom was white, my dad was white, im white"
yeah my man got mad, but come on tho, that man had 30 mins to write something and come with nothing. and that black guy was jokes too

That show is f*cking jokes man,What about the guy that gets him self evicted because he wouldn't snitch, blood it's just a game show not the streets lol.Some of them proper go Die Hard like.Oh sh*t just rememberd, the guy who got took for a dunce by the fat girl by waving and almost sticking a dildoe in the guys mouth.sofjapsfoasfhbbffEGFPKRDGKVasdfojasdfAARRRdfk[adfOGSafa

That show is f*cking jokes man,What about the guy that gets him self evicted because he wouldn't snitch, blood it's just a game show not the streets lol.Some of them proper go Die Hard like.Oh sh*t just rememberd, the guy who got took for a dunce by the fat girl by waving and almost sticking a dildoe in the guys mouth.sofjapsfoasfhbbffEGFPKRDGKVasdfojasdfAARRRdfk[adfOGSafa
lol yeahh, that was f*ckin stupid, it wasnt even snitchin either, all they had 2 do was mc bout what they thought the other peoples bad points wer, you can tell he was tryin 2 hard 2 live up to a stereotype when he dun this