Moving city

Necksta

A recluse....I find it extremely hard to make friends.
Allow the aggression then.
If you knew me, which you don't, you would know I am far from aggressive!
See that exclamation mark might be why.Are you shy? Or just generally introverted?
The exclamation mark was placed there to make my point crystal clear. Yes I can be shy and yes i am introverted most times.

Guest Durrty Boi
See that exclamation mark might be why.Are you shy? Or just generally introverted?
The exclamation mark was placed there to make my point crystal clear.
a form of aggression isnt it?

The exclamation mark was placed there to make my point crystal clear. Yes I can be shy and yes i am introverted most times.
It's cool, you probably just lack the necessary interpersonal skills required to survive in this world.

It's cool, you probably just lack the necessary interpersonal skills required to survive in this world.
LOLTryna push my buttons are we?!I get your point, but MY POINT is I lack confidence and maybe ability in making new friends due to be quite introverted.

LOLTryna push my buttons are we?!I get your point, but MY POINT is I lack confidence and maybe ability in making new friends due to be quite introverted.
Cool.Maybe you're just selective.

Guest Seriouss

I think i'd be cool.I make friends pretty easily but obviously I would miss my family and mates. I'd do a Dinky - just go out and meet people!*Actually - I'd post on here for friends in the area! lol