Sign in to follow this  
Miliband

FAO Watch my sig you batty man

I was more on about the EUROPEAN CONSTITUTION , giving up our sovereignty.You are a silly wasteman aren't you.Thats right idiotgo for your ban buttonits either lock, ban, delete with you ..do you know why?cause you are a power hungry old man.God forbid you lose your powers, how will you last without them?

European Constitution got rejected time ago already. The Reform Treaty however doesn't actually hand over much power to a central European governing body. It will probably still get rejected anyway.

Guest Watch My sig

ashman im not even gnna slew youim not gnna lock this topic ima be calm and just list some of your accomplishments in lifeMc made a tune and video called "Im White" that channel you rejectedLinked f*cked and licked out kissey Toffee whos idea of getting a seat on a bus was slipping her knickers to the side and sitting on someones d*ck so her firend dont have to stand upLinking Ceazy A certified government issued nut jobBreading said nut jobMarrying said nut jobAppearing in news of the world exposing yourself as a benefits cheatAshman this is your life cowell2505_468x436.jpg

ashman im not even gnna slew youim not gnna lock this topic ima be calm and just list some of your accomplishments in lifeMc made a tune and video called "Im White" that channel you rejectedLinked f*cked and licked out kissey Toffee whos idea of getting a seat on a bus was slipping her knickers to the side and sitting on someones d*ck so her firend dont have to stand upLinking Ceazy A certified government issued nut jobBreading said nut jobMarrying said nut jobAppearing in news of the world exposing yourself as a benefits cheatAshman this is your life cowell2505_468x436.jpg
shgdhgddffAlmost had a fit reading that biggrin.gif

My Life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Life.That is just the begining of things for my life..You will amount to nothing more then a super mod on VIP2That is your life mate.

Guest Watch My sig
My Life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Life.That is just the begining of things for my life..You will amount to nothing more then a super mod on VIP2That is your life mate.
admin biggrin.gif my bank account>>>your 22k tube jobfrom now on ima edit every post of yours to say "tickets please"

admin biggrin.gif my bank account>>>your 22k tube jobfrom now on ima edit every post of yours to say "tickets please"
TICKETS PLEASE

TICKETS PLEASE
:D

TICKETS PLEASE
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Watch My sig

that was just a warning shot just to show man i can make you duck out without locking the topic or banning you

Guest Arsenal 4 life
that was just a warning shot just to show man i can make you duck out without locking the topic or banning you
your sig is gone why does it keep on doin that