Sign in to follow this  
Gage

Law of attraction

*Puts 2 and 2 together and leaves the thread without watching the vid*

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest StabiloBossman

I watched the first 6 minutesBasically what they are saying is "if you think about something you want, you will get it". There may be more to it but thats how much I could be bothered to watch.I wish it were that easy.

Complete bullshit.
I read half of the book, and I couldn't take it seriously enough.It was nicely written and everything, almost brainwashes you, but I'd rather let my mind run it's own course then have it be based on the law of attraction which, when applied, should supposedly lead you to money, health, relationships, and the world...

but it is based on the laws of attraction wether u like it or not. All its sayin is be in more control so u attract positives rather than let it run its own course

Guest Scorpzz

Can't be bothered to watch the video, I already know about this its bullshit. You can strive for something for years and have the right mentality but you still won't get it.

ok after watching it upto 18 minutes so far it is making abit of sensenot saying its true but i now think its plausible

Can't be bothered to watch the video, I already know about this its bullshit. You can strive for something for years and have the right mentality but you still won't get it.
physically strivin for sutn is diffrent from fully believin ur gna get it. plus from wen ur sayin "but u stil wont get it" ur rite, u probably wont

do you honestly believe that?I believe if I want something bad enough, I can have it. You get out what you put in.You can strive for years but one day you have that breakthrough and everything changes in an instant.Of course, you need to equip yourself with the right tools. Be it skills, education, contacts etc.IMO aquiring all of those tools coincide with the journey/struggle.

do you honestly believe that?I believe if I want something bad enough, I can have it. You get out what you put in.You can strive for years but one day you have that breakthrough and everything changes in an instant.Of course, you need to equip yourself with the right tools. Be it skills, education, contacts etc.IMO aquiring all of those tools coincide with the journey/struggle.
lol obviously if ur thinking ur not going to get something its not going to happen is it.
LOLI was trying to flip his negative attitude still. The bit I highlighted.

Its semi trueoptimism does work (for me anyway)you are what you think

watch "The secret"