Sign in to follow this  
Roots

FAO: FHH Players

FAO: The following labelsBadman Inc - HotsauceMake a move man, instead of just standing there, with no money spent or artists signed.Bait cheatin, you man are waitin till the game is over.YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CHEATERS - HEADS GET LENGED OFFFFFF. These labels are cool now...Deleted = Ice Cream Records - ScorpzzCool = GRADE A - PERFECTDeleted but sign up again = Dup'N'Records - Mike Kane's little brother

I got headtopped lol i didn't intentionally do nothing it wouldnt let me sign any artists only view them for some reason

I got headtopped lol i didn't intentionally do nothing it wouldnt let me sign any artists only view them for some reason
Who are you, Dup'N'Records or Badman Inc ??I'll delete you then you can just start again.

Guest Scorpzz

Stop your whining females. I can't be bothered to play, i'll delete it now.

So you figured your to weak, cool.The other 2 labels are getting their heads remoooooved, cause I can't even see thier user names on this forum.

Go to the topic sticked in this room and read the very last page where I told Gooney how to sign up.

Guest Scorpzz
So you figured your to weak, cool.The other 2 labels are getting their heads remoooooved, cause I can't even see thier user names on this forum.
Nah, I just didn't find it interesting enough.Whats the league password?*edit*never mind

Thier latest album should always be the one at the bottom in the list or google it.

Guest Durrty Boi
u dont spend money durrty
u seen how much i spent just on DJ Khaled?promo left right and centerits just that i dont sign 20 artists straight up before i release one record

Guest I.B.Blackman
u dont spend money durrty
u seen how much i spent just on DJ Khaled?promo left right and centerits just that i dont sign 20 artists straight up before i release one record
DJ Khaled biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi

he's a baddamanmovin bare unitsdnt hate, man got him for like 3.5 mil n i made that back alreadybar royalties n all that crap

How the f*ck am I Dup'n records?I've always been Back To '79 Records...Maybe you're on about my younger brother but I ain't running Dup'n Records...

Oh seen lol, well tell him he should have signed some artists before leaving it.Well, he can just sign up again init.