Do Girls Often Say This Now

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

I Had to get the bus yesterday and these girls were arguin wiv this boy on the fone on loud speaker the were sayin they were gunna shank each other rah rah rah If u cum to my mums house my mum will shank you all this sh*t Then they stopped the fone convo and One of the girls goes Shalisha Man Ure Nuts and then this Shalisha girl Turns round and goes "I dont care blud he finks hes bad,Hes a d*ckhedd, If he trys hypin Ill tell Him to Suck My p*ssy"SUCK MY p*ssy Lol I felt to crease on the bus but these girls were faesty and i couldnt be f*cked wiv the aggro and i didnt wanna suck her p*ssy so i held it in and jst shook my headAny one hear girls say this? I no boys say "You No Wat How about u suck my d*ck" but it jst dont sound rite for the girls to say this

Guest StabiloBossman
Move this to Love and Life...
Whys That u f*ckin Prick? Nuffin to Do Wid Love And Life Its An incident On The Bus If Or Wen Ure Ever Mod Again U Can Move It But Until Then Hold Ure Noisep*ssy

I Had to get the bus yesterday and these girls were arguin wiv this boy on the fone on loud speaker the were sayin they were gunna shank each other rah rah rah If u cum to my mums house my mum will shank you all this sh*t Then they stopped the fone convo and One of the girls goes Shalisha Man Ure Nuts and then this Shalisha girl Turns round and goes "I dont care blud he finks hes bad,Hes a d*ckhedd, If he trys hypin Ill tell Him to Suck My p*ssy"SUCK MY p*ssy Lol I felt to crease on the bus but these girls were faesty and i couldnt be f*cked wiv the aggro and i didnt wanna suck her p*ssy so i held it in and jst shook my headAny one hear girls say this? I no boys say "You No Wat How about u suck my d*ck" but it jst dont sound rite for the girls to say this
u were scared

Whys That u f*ckin Prick? Nuffin to Do Wid Love And Life Its An incident On The Bus If Or Wen Ure Ever Mod Again U Can Move It But Until Then Hold Ure Noisep*ssy
I swear I don't know why you ain't been banned. Admin are slipping by letting you exist, or not even warning you.

Guest StabiloBossman
I swear I don't know why you ain't been banned. Admin are slipping by leltting you exist, or not even warning you.
What Cos Im Boyin U? Ure Not Priority Any More So Shut Ure Mouth And Do One Stop Moanin

u were scared
what i was thinkin

Guest StabiloBossman
u were scared
what i was thinkin
?

Guest StabiloBossman
that comment made you sound shook like say the girls wud of badded you up
Lol Yer I would have called em a c*nt or told em simply to Do One and go f*ck there dead grandmother and they all would have startd shoutin the loud mouths off and them girls dont give upI was on my way home from werk the bus was red hot i werent in the mood for a row wiv any one

Guest Scorpzz

Lol yesterday I was walking home and I saw some boy and a girl arguing, the boy grabbed her arm and the girl pushed him off and said 'listen bitch' I didn't hear anything after that cause I started CREASINGGGG.She chopped off his balls with that one.

id be shook i aint gonna lie and the reason for that is because of who else is on the busif a girl like that hype id punch her RAGGGGGGGGGSSSSSbut knowing the average guy or woman when you see things like this you WANT to help but who would they rather approach me or the girl i bet you it would be me and then when there holding me back thats when you get "SHANKED" seen it a million times before girls like this go on like that because they have been allowed to manifest into facety ungrateful inconsiderated people due to the law and how society is now structured so i understand if he was shook.and YES i have heard girls say this before "YOUR A d*ckHEAD SUCK MY NARN""TRY TAKE MAN FOR d*ckHEAD" (yes i typed MAN as that is what she said on the phone reffering to HERSELF)blame little kim and all the guys in gangs that make girl gangs to make them look good soon ya gonna have chicks going on like mc hyperc*ck BACK!!!!!!!talk like that is very common im from peckham