Sign in to follow this  
revs

f*ck you Mario

what program do they use to design the levels
i don't know but the difficulty must have been set to "arsehole"those invisible blocks take the piss

lol im on part 2 now hahahthe comentry is mad reminds of that angry gamer nerdil put sum links up to thathe reviews them oldskool games u hated as a kid biggrin.gif

what program do they use to design the levels
i don't know but the difficulty must have been set to "arsehole"those invisible blocks take the piss
Hahaha...

wot he said about bowser never ever having such good level designers made me laugh aswell

http://screwattack.com/Flash%20HTML/VGV/DuckTalesAVGN.html watch this nes duck tales review the guy is mad i remem alot of the games he reviewed and thought the same sh*t when i was little lolhttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=68700722thats his myspace click on the games to watch the clips the TMNT and ghost buster and simpson games 1 biggrin.gif

lol i had both yeh the megadrive 1 was okthe 1 with the big heads
yeah das da one lol.......u kno the deepest thing looooool........ they didnt even put the black guy in the game....COLD

LMFAO @ that guy playing mario.hat level looks f*cked though. Going to check the othert parts.The video reminds me of one guy playing Halo he goes crazy.

who remembers this guy on football manager bet its tulse
ROLMFAO