The White people are wierd Thread

GoldCoast

Guest StabiloBossman
So I'm at work this morning and a colleague sends an email with this website linkhttp://www.nfrs.org/the story behind it is she found a rat on the street last night, she and her boyfriend thought it will be nice to take it home. They already own a hampster.so now she's on the net looking for rat societies to join biggrin.gif
Obviously A Complete Twat

Guest StabiloBossman
Gray fox why dont you lock the thread???LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOyou pussyface
Innnit lock it and while ure there Ban Me U Stumble Bumble Bumber Clartttt

the sick woman is still telling the story to anyone who passes by her deskmore about the story............................her husband saw some woman drop the rat from a box around the old bailey later in the afternoon. In the evening she went to meet her husband and couple of mates for a drink. They got a bit tipsy so her husband decided to they go check to see if the rat was still there. So they found this rat still hiding behind the chair and thats when they decided to take it home.She left it in their bath and feed it some shredded wheat biggrin.gif this morning her husband is off to by a rat cage and some food for it. weekend they taking it to the vet to check its healthy. LMAOOOOO

thats f*cked up how the f*ck u put a rat in ur bath ?I have never understood people who put their dogs and cats in the bath thats nastienessI love my dog and cat but they aint sharing same bathroom as me they get washed outside

Guest StabiloBossman

This Rat is obviosly f*cked Not rite in the head The second ud put a wild rat down it would breeze off This ones probly got foot and mouth or sumink Allow havin a wild rat wat u found on the road runnin about ure house Actually f*ck even Touchin a wild rat There Ful Of Diseases

see when you go pet shop they actually sell rats and mice i think thats f*cked upmy cat always f*cking killing rats and mice one time I thought he was playing with a toy throwing it up in the air and sh*t then I see the thing move freeked me out I hate mice and rats he eat it took apart it was grimThe thing is he must do this everyday he tries bring birds and rats into the house and leave in the kitchenlike he is some hunter leaving food for us to eat

see when you go pet shop they actually sell rats and mice i think thats f*cked upmy cat always f*cking killing rats and mice one time I thought he was playing with a toy throwing it up in the air and sh*t then I see the thing move freeked me out I hate mice and rats he eat it took apart it was grimThe thing is he must do this everyday he tries bring birds and rats into the house and leave in the kitchenlike he is some hunter leaving food for us to eat
thats like my cousins catbare duppying pigeons and mice and sh*tdragged some hench pigeon to my ex while she was washing my cousins hairmy bredrin tok out the bird

Guest StabiloBossman
thats like my cousins catbare duppying pigeons and mice and sh*tdragged some hench pigeon to my ex while she was washing my cousins hairmy bredrin tok out the bird
My Cats Like a Lion Natural Born KillerBare Mice,Birds frogs She Gets Boyed tho by a Whole Crew Of These Black Birds Wiv Yellow Beeks They Swoop For Her All The Time

From school times when they would just put their clothes on after swimming and look at black people weirdly for using cocoa butter (or any other moisteriers), it was obvious they were weird(no racist.....would I get away with a no racist after that?...probably not)

Guest StabiloBossman
finding a rat in the street then taking it home?0a26241b233925e63d214497b18290ee.jpg
gfrbabbrhnx cdefiowjcfmioa\cechje09jcnm efuqer0fjrjvqew9ruv9urvm jefr-9ufi34iLMFAO