Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

Hate It when The Forum Goes Through Dry Patches

Guest Black Tom

Get on with your life in the mean time then, summer is normally dead out for forums anyway

I know well I am going out in a minute and hopefully I will come back richer be back at twowilliam hill here i come

im back and f*ckin lost my money pissed lol got to wait til 7 now so i can get some more wanted to go a rave with that aswellits f*ckin nuff nice outside aswell girls dressed to impress whats wrong with these hype youths wearing jumpers and hoodies and put on there best screwface jokerssee one breh wearing a black hooded jacket with his hood up he is the nuttersaw the police harass another black man again down well street he obviously done nothing coz they let him go I waited and watched to see if they tried beat him up coz thats what they try go on withwhats going on with dog nappings in hackney aswell there were two that were taken the other day the one from wick that person must really love their dog coz i have seen posters of it everywhere even down totty and stratford everyone theething staffs to breed them see a next reward poster in downs park 4 someones dog