Agent under fire

Da Luv Doc

Obviously there's Goldeneye but Nightfire is definately the best modern 007 game out.
Nightfire and Agent Under Fire aren't the same games are they?I think Justin is talking about 1 of the 1st James Bond PS2 games, it was a 1st person shooterand it was fairly sh*tGoldeneye was the best, followed by the new 3rd person view games

Obviously there's Goldeneye but Nightfire is definately the best modern 007 game out.
Nightfire and Agent Under Fire aren't the same games are they?I think Justin is talking about 1 of the 1st James Bond PS2 games, it was a 1st person shooterand it was fairly sh*tGoldeneye was the best, followed by the new 3rd person view games
I know they're not the same game but I was bringing Nightfire into the frame becase it's better than Agent Under Fire.

I know they're not the same game but I was bringing Nightfire into the frame becase it's better than Agent Under Fire.
That's trueAgent Under Fire is not good

• 2 weeks later...
Agent Under Fire was boog. How can it take around 2 headshots for certain guards to die?!?Goldeneye was the best. Still need to get that for my N64.
whaaaaaaaaa - you have a n64 but no goldeneye?
It's like searching for a needle in a haystack. I only got my N64 around January. Got Lylat Wars, but that's it. I can't find Goldeneye in any stores. And as for Mario Kart, I went to Gamestation in Wood Green and it was £18, I am not paying that. If you know a shop where I cn pick up Goldeneye, show me about it.

Agent Under Fire was boog. How can it take around 2 headshots for certain guards to die?!?Goldeneye was the best. Still need to get that for my N64.
It's like searching for a needle in a haystack. I only got my N64 around January. Got Lylat Wars, but that's it. I can't find Goldeneye in any stores. And as for Mario Kart, I went to Gamestation in Wood Green and it was £18, I am not paying that. If you know a shop where I cn pick up Goldeneye, show me about it.
im sure they have goldeneye in gamestation, watfordif thats not a big boy adventure

im sure they have goldeneye in gamestation, watfordif thats not a big boy adventure
Not too long, but the funds are so very limited. I'll hit it up when I get time. The Gamestations in London don't have it.